Intro Detection not working

詹同

詹同
On 3/26/2024 at 6:03 AM, Luke said:

Hi there, can you please provide a specific example?

Thanks !

I have a TV show library that contains several directories. I select the "as a scheduled task and when media is added" in intro skip option. However, when I add media to this library, no intro was detected. I also ran the Detect Episode Intros  in Scheduled Tasks Menu, and I got the error above. The log file is attached.

image.thumb.png.793cd8417c4c31de2ee93e8f3f43732b.png

embyserver (2).txt

OK, can you please be more specific? What intro did you expect to be detected that wasn't?

詹同
1 hour ago, Luke said:

OK, can you please be more specific? What intro did you expect to be detected that wasn't?

These are intros of anime, usually locating within 5 minutes from the beginning of each episode, and the length is about 90 seconds. Another feature is that usually the first episode doesn't contain the intro.

Can you please provide a specific example? What exact episode did not get an intro detected that you felt should have been?

詹同
11 hours ago, Luke said:

Can you please provide a specific example? What exact episode did not get an intro detected that you felt should have been?

葬送のフリーレン (Frieren: Beyond Journey's End) 葬送のフリーレン (TV Series 2023-2024) — The Movie Database (TMDB) (themoviedb.org)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:21af89b1a9e8130ace9a7e5a4b491d1f5b5434d3&tr=http://open.acgtracker.com:1096/announce 

On 3/29/2024 at 3:06 AM, 詹同 said:

葬送のフリーレン (Frieren: Beyond Journey's End) 葬送のフリーレン (TV Series 2023-2024) — The Movie Database (TMDB) (themoviedb.org)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:21af89b1a9e8130ace9a7e5a4b491d1f5b5434d3&tr=http://open.acgtracker.com:1096/announce 

That's a series, that's not an episode.

What exact episode did not get an intro detected that you felt should have been?

詹同
1 hour ago, Luke said:

That's a series, that's not an episode.

What exact episode did not get an intro detected that you felt should have been?

You can check the magnet link of EP28 which did not get an intro detected. However, I think the problem is beyond some specific episode because the intro-detecting task runs for the whole library, but after I manually ran the task, any episode in that library did not get an intro.

19 hours ago, 詹同 said:

You can check the magnet link of EP28 which did not get an intro detected. However, I think the problem is beyond some specific episode because the intro-detecting task runs for the whole library, but after I manually ran the task, any episode in that library did not get an intro.

Do you have at least two episodes for the same season? Intros are detected by comparing files against each other from the same season and finding similar audio sequences.

Therefore you need to have at least two episodes within the same season.

詹同
2 hours ago, Luke said:

Do you have at least two episodes for the same season? Intros are detected by comparing files against each other from the same season and finding similar audio sequences.

Therefore you need to have at least two episodes within the same season.

Yes of course. I have all the 28 episodes of the series.

On 4/3/2024 at 2:43 AM, 詹同 said:

Yes of course. I have all the 28 episodes of the series.

Can you list out all of the episode files that you have for this series? Thanks.