Aucun flux compatible n'est actuellement disponible

Les C et C
Go to solution Solved by Les C et C,

Les C et C

Version 4.8.3.0 avec Docker.

Emby fonctionnait bien, et suite à une mise à jour , impossible de lire vidéo, music, photo.

embyserver.txt

Hi @Les C et Cdoes your SMB share require authentication?

2024-03-19 21:02:44.424 Info Server: http/1.1 GET http://host6/emby/videos/172118/original.mp4?DeviceId=2ddd668a-7af6-4e59-9dc1-a0c6a29f32c5&MediaSourceId=a62f80903c28aa98c5e1ecc766225b55&PlaySessionId=de88021301b840f3a4a3c49649cde846&api_key=x_secret4_x. Accept=*/*, Connection=Upgrade, Host=host6, User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/122.0.0.0 Safari/537.36, Accept-Encoding=identity;q=1, *;q=0, Accept-Language=fr-FR,fr;q=0.9,en-US;q=0.8,en;q=0.7, Range=bytes=0-, X-Real-IP=host5, X-Forwarded-For=host5
2024-03-19 21:02:44.432 Error Server: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.8.3.0
	Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
	Operating system: Linux version 6.1.0-16-amd64 (debian-kernel@lists.debian.org) (gcc-12 (Debian 12.2.0-14) 12.2.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.40) #1 SMP PREEMPT
	Framework: .NET 6.0.25
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 8
	Data path: /config
	Application path: /system
	System.IO.IOException: System.IO.IOException: Authentication Failed.

Did you configure this in library setup when you added the folder into Emby Server?

Les C et C

Hello, indeed there is a problem with the right access to the media library.

But even if we enter the login / password it doesn't work. ( Prior we never had entered login / password and it was working).

If we delete the directory and enter a new one, using access via smb: and enter login / password it works, but we are loose all our metadata. ( we changed poster , comments..)

note : the login / password disappear after.

Can we edit a config file to put login / password for our old directory with our metadata ?

On 3/25/2024 at 4:15 PM, Les C et C said:

Hello, indeed there is a problem with the right access to the media library.

But even if we enter the login / password it doesn't work. ( Prior we never had entered login / password and it was working).

If we delete the directory and enter a new one, using access via smb: and enter login / password it works, but we are loose all our metadata. ( we changed poster , comments..)

note : the login / password disappear after.

Can we edit a config file to put login / password for our old directory with our metadata ?

Hi, just go into Emby library setup, then click on the library, then click on the folder, and there you can update the username and password to access the smb share.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

Les C et C

Hello,

yes but it doesn't work if we update the login / password now.

it seem's that the way I entered the directory name is a problem, before I used : 

\\nas/Biblio/Vidéos/Film (Not working anymore, even if I enter login / password)

and if enter a new media library on the same directory with smb:

smb://192.168.10.100/Biblio/Films it wordks BUT i loose all my metadata.

\\nas/Biblio/Vidéos/Film

Hi, you can't mix directory separators. This should be:

\\nas\Biblio\Vidéos\Film

So \, not /

smb://192.168.10.100/Biblio/Films

is also fine.

Does that help?

• Solution
Les C et C
Posted (edited)

Hello,

The separators were generated using the path selection when creating the collection in an older version of Emby. I entered the name of the server (\\nas) then when I browsed folders it was adding the separators that way: \\nas/Biblio/Vidéos/Film

The files were corretly added to the collection and it was my main problem. Since few versions, files were not anymore accessible and I didn't want to loose all the metadata I've added.
I could not add a user/password to browse files, it was not saved...

I solved these problems by modifying the sqlite database library.db. I've changed the path in the ItemExtraData table and add username and password (in clear text 😞 )
Then I modified the path of the files in MediaItems.

Everything seems to work well again.

Edited by Les C et C

Hi, thanks for following up.