Server keeps crashing after switching my user account to MB Connect

BAS
Go to solution Solved by BAS,

Media Browser Server 3.0.5416

Last night I moved my admin/local account to a MB Connect account. I then tried to sign into MBC and found that all my users couldnt login at all was saying invalid password even though on LAN, password isnt required.

I then went to the Server machine to find this error.

545776cb23bde_Untitled.jpg

Here is the logs, one for server, one for unhandled.

Not sure it matters but I have no one else on MB Connect, just my profile and it was the only one set that's allowed to manage the server.

I had also sent a invite to MWS to join via MB Connect but dont think he has done that yet, those are the only two changes I had made but now my setup is completely nonfunctional.

Edited by BAS

Sounds of birds chirping... I cant even get my 21TB MB server to load. Am I suppose to delete some sort of .db file? Who knows.... 

Well im back up and running with MBS 3.0.5395 Official Release. Make sure you cancel the install of the newest beta server as soon as it comes up. Set your auto update level to official release only cause as soon as it grabbed and installed 3.0.5416 it's back to being broken.

Luckily 3.0.5395 is available on main website still.

http://mediabrowser.tv/download/

• Like 1

I did exactly the same and almost everything is back and working. My issue now is I can no longer access 'Users' on the server maintenance screen to add or edit.

I did exactly the same and almost everything is back and working. My issue now is I can no longer access 'Users' on the server maintenance screen to add or edit.

Yea not sure, I can get into that area but the hide users from login screen is not being respected anymore. Ugh.

Logging in at app.mediabrowser.tv I see my server twice for some reason and perhaps part of my problems on why i cant run beta or developer level update of server.

5459320703c5a_Untitled2.png

MrWebsmith

im seeing that on my end for BAS as well... briefly it was "fixed" after login out of the hosted web app, but then a few later i went back to my server list and it matches the above with 2 tiles for BAS.. neither of which i can get to load/connect to

@@Luke FYI - the data on the back end looks fine here.  There is only one server record for BAS' server and only two auth records.  A query of the API for servers authorized to BAS is returning just two records - one for his server and one for web's with no duplicates.

So this must be a client-side issue of some sort.

You've been infected with the BAS virus... OH NO!!! On a more serious note I just want to update to beta again.

Edited by BAS

• Solution

No unfortunately it did not, I tried to restore from a full backup and it was same issue corruption in the server files somewhere causing it to crash. Which is fine, it's been a long time since i started from scratch with everything. I'm back at full speed thanks to the server configuration backup plugin the users/playstates was awesome. thanks.

Edited by BAS