my series library was disconfigured after the system update

trekflix

trekflix
This series was the only one that didn't lose its configuration of the covers I create. But the text data of the episodes is wrong, different from what it was.

But my problem is with all series. Not only Alias understands. And I can't go back to the backup from February 1st. Everything was fine before the update, I translate several text data for each episode of the series, as it is not available on the metadata sites. Now I've lost all of that.

5.jpg

trekflix
My question about the series is: why did I lose all their settings when I use the metadata saved within the folders along with the video files?
And how can I install the old backup to see if it solves this problem?

It's due to the season folders not being recognized due to that character. 

We'll have this resolved in the 4.8.1 maintenance release. Thanks.

trekflix
But I don't think the problem is the character of the seasons. I have a library with mini-series (stories covered in one season) and none of them had any problems with the episode texts. But in the series in seasons (with 1 season or more), they all had problems with the texts and images on the covers that I create. The system simply did not recognize the metadata it already used.

6 minutes ago, trekflix said:
But I don't think the problem is the character of the seasons. I have a library with mini-series (stories covered in one season) and none of them had any problems with the episode texts. But in the series in seasons (with 1 season or more), they all had problems with the texts and images on the covers that I create. The system simply did not recognize the metadata it already used.

Can we please look at that specific example? Thanks.

trekflix
Hi, just to let you know... I renamed all the folders in the series, removing the character indicating 1ª... It's finished scanning and finding 80% of the metadata of the episode texts. I did this in more than 1000 series (some with 20 seasons) :(

• Thanks 1