my series library was disconfigured after the system update

trekflix

trekflix
my series library was disconfigured after the system update.
I save the metadata with the video files and I use nfo
How can I get my library of series with more than 1 season organized again?

image.png.9fa1ed1c2a5b38c1719920db74f520b5.png
image.png.5844b1f93fa1e58c29a355cf81b344f7.png

image.png.844d34c475e8b1c9d0dc1941ad9f871f.png

GrimReaper

*Moved to General/Windows*

3 minutes ago, trekflix said:
I didn't find where to ask for help

image.png.287358aaf08864a9555a730b6068e255.png

You'd typically ask for it in the support forum for respective server platform, providing information as stipulated in the above posted link. 

Edited by GrimReaper

GrimReaper
7 minutes ago, trekflix said:
OK sorry. Can you help me here?

image.png.cc84fc49b18528c208456cb34243d471.png

18 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

The underlined text is a link - click on it. 

12 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

providing information as stipulated in the above posted link

As in:

General Emby Issues

• Please create a topic in the community.
  • Describe the problem in your own words, including what you're trying to accomplish, and where you're getting stuck. Please mention some specific examples.
  • In your description, be very specific about the steps you took and what happened with the system.  Describe it like you are talking to a blind person - because you are. We cannot see what you did or what happened so be as specific as possible.
  • If you saw error messages, please tell us what they were. If the problem is difficult to explain, please include screenshots that demonstrate the issue.
  • Please attach the server log from the time frame the activity occurred. See the section below titled Emby Server Logs. Please supply the full and complete log file, and avoid attempting to extract relevant sections. Everything is relevant to us. When you attach the log, please also discuss what actions you took, and what the results were.

Edited by GrimReaper

trekflix
I already clicked on the link you gave me, but I'm from Brazil and I'm trying to understand the entire text. But I don't understand exactly. Can't you help me where should I ask for help? It's difficult because it's another language.
I already clicked on the link you gave me, but I'm from Brazil and I'm trying to understand the entire text. But I don't understand exactly. Can't you help me where should I ask for help? It's difficult because it's another language.

image.png.4c4e4429ab210e97e0c9c03b704e18d5.png

image.png.86c62823c281ab59e032efead3a66a90.png

trekflix
I use the system on Windows and the other libraries have not changed. Only the series library.
image.png.3cf9c7308873a0149ea16ef6de98f7dd.png

trekflix
Nobody answers me anything in this topic in Portuguese. Is there another place I can get help? PLEASE!

image.png.62feccf08520b0ec949452c7f350140a.png

trekflix
I use the system on Windows and the other libraries have not changed. Only the series library.

Hi, can you please describe the problem in more detail? What exactly is not showing correctly? Can you please provide an example?

trekflix
Come on. All series are separated into 3 HDs. I set up my series libraries separating them by National, Children's and series (in general).
But after the update, all series with more than 1 season and some with just 1 season lost their settings. I keep the metadata saved with the video files.

image.png.0f9b8ba8e3981e3294890537ff50e9f5.png

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

So you're saying those are all supposed to be one show, right? What is that character that you have in the season folder name after the number?

What is that character that you have in the Alias season 1 folder name after the number?

trekflix
In fact, practically all the series were completely distorted. Some lost their text data, others even changed the series it should be. It's not just a problem with having separate seasons.

5 minutes ago, Luke said:

What is that character that you have in the Alias season 1 folder name after the number?

trekflix

ALF, o ETeimoso.

Essa série tbm está sem os metadados dela das capas que eu criei e os textos em portugues que eu inseri.

6 minutes ago, trekflix said:
In fact, practically all the series were completely distorted. Some lost their text data, others even changed the series it should be. It's not just a problem with having separate seasons.

I need an answer to this in order to help you with this series. Thanks.

OK please copy and paste the full path to one of the episode video files for the alias series here. Thanks.

trekflix

F:\SÉRIES DE TV\Alias - Codinome Perigo\Alias 1ª temporada\S01E01 Que a Verdade Seja Dita.mkv

Is it normal in Portuguese to have:

Alias 1ª temporada

Instead of just

Alias 1 temporada

This is the reason for the problem, at least with this series.