Watch the Launch Video Walkthrough Now!

softworkz

Sorry for the silence periods and the pixelation, but it's been a hard struggle to get YouTube to accept it and that was the only way. 

Perhaps put some text up when you pixelate explaining why.  Otherwise it kinda looks like the live TV just isn't playing properly...

14 minutes ago, ebr said:

Perhaps put some text up when you pixelate explaining why.  Otherwise it kinda looks like the live TV just isn't playing properly...

I have added a note to the description on YouTube (and here above).

image.png.06a250e519f39405188884881108457e.png

It took me 7 attempts and 5 hours to change it in a way that it passes the YT checks and once it did, I didn't have the energy to go through an additional round to add text annotations.

• Facepalm 1

SikSlayer

It's frustrating to hear YouTube does this. So annoying. Is it possible you could post it someplace else? Maybe the file directly on one of the hosting platforms?

33 minutes ago, SikSlayer said:

It's frustrating to hear YouTube does this

Hi.  I think if you were a content creator you might have a different view :).  It is actually a very good thing that YT does this.  Minor inconvenience in our specific case.

2 hours ago, SikSlayer said:

It's frustrating to hear YouTube does this. So annoying. Is it possible you could post it someplace else? Maybe the file directly on one of the hosting platforms?

Yes, it will be available through the Emby Show plugin for Emby Server. I'll add this episode later today without the adjustments.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, softworkz said:

Yes, it will be available through the Emby Show plugin for Emby Server. I'll add this episode later today without the adjustments.

It's rolling out now alongside a plugin update fixing a recent regression. Everybody should see it within 48h max.
(or the hard but instant way: uninstall the plugin, restart server,  re-install the plugin, restart server).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, mike3821 said:

What are the recommended hardware to run this on?

Seems way to slow in my tivo stream 4K.

Nvidia Shield is always the best choice in the Android area.
For everything else, I'll let other users share their personal experiences and recommendations.

mike3821
33 minutes ago, softworkz said:

Nvidia Shield is always the best choice in the Android area.
For everything else, I'll let other users share their personal experiences and recommendations.

I love this experience so much! Do you plan to make this a stable release for everyone? I’m honestly considering buying a better device just for this!

I have an Apple TV. Any chance you plan on releasing for that?

Edited by mike3821

7 minutes ago, mike3821 said:

I love this experience so much! Do you plan to make this a stable release for everyone? I’m honestly considering buying a better device just for this!

I have an Apple TV. Any chance you plan on releasing for that?

I don't know much about those devices. You might be able to get an impression about how well it might work by launching the web app in a browser window on that device...

• 4 months later...
mata7

I just installed on win 10 and I love it, is there a way to disable the popup click audio when you navigate the WMC

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mata7 said:

I just installed on win 10 and I love it, is there a way to disable the popup click audio when you navigate the WMC

There's currently no setting exposed (but planned to do so).

Is it about all sounds or just that particular one?
Is it too loud or do you want to turn it off?

Thanks

mata7

I prefer to turn off complete but i understand some people may like, so would be nice to have a option to turn off or on, is the sound when your navigate the gui, thanks