Adorkable

Adorkable

I was using Home videos & photos

The folder structure is similar to:

Store\test3\pic\pic1.jpg

Store\test3\pic\pic2.jpg

Store\test3\V\test3-cd1.mp4

Store\test3\V\test3-cd2.mp4

This will cause multiple movies to display the same poster. The log shows that the cache images have been generated, but the thumbnails still show poster.jpg generated inside the folder

image.png.f5586b9fc3ffc01efb3a0785407b4060.pngimage.thumb.png.0aa3153b00b671f23285985526947d68.png

and  The generated metadata title will be marked with - cd1

If the folder structure changes to:

Store\test1\test1-cd1.mp4

Store\test1\test1-cd2.mp4

The generated poster is specified as cd1,In this way, the thumbnails of each part are normal。

image.png.03ec6befd277924c8e5bb55cb2262346.png

But I will put the same photos and videos in the same folder, otherwise it will be messy。

This is not the case in previous emby versions. It will correctly display thumbnails of all parts, and the title will not be marked with - cd1

I want to know whether this is a bug or whether the new version is designed like this?For this feature, I really like the previous version of emby。

I'm really troubled because most of my home images are stored like this.

Finally, because I can't speak English, I can translate the above content. I'm not sure whether the translation is correct. I hope it won't affect your reading.

log

Edited by Adorkable

Hi, this is the way that it's always been. I guess you'd have to manually assign images to part 2, part 3, etc. But more options are always possible for future updates.

@Happy2Play ?

Adorkable
2 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, this is the way that it's always been. I guess you'd have to manually assign images to part 2, part 3, etc. But more options are always possible for future updates.

@Happy2Play ?

But in previous versions, even if poster existed, the sections would show their own thumbnails instead of poster