Rename "HeaderLiveTV"

ptmuldoon

ptmuldoon

I just setup Emby with LiveTV, and imported my IPTV provider.   And all is working pretty well so far.

But is there a way to rename "HeaderLiveTV" to just say "Live TV"?

Thanks,

PT

ptmuldoon
6 minutes ago, Luke said:

HI, what version of Emby Server are you running?

Latest version, 4.7.9.0    Fresh Linux (Proxmox Ubuntu container) install today.   It also shows "HeaderLiveTV" on the side menu.   I just don't know if that's a setting somewhere to change, or maybe a blank field causing it?

Edited by ptmuldoon

all4dom

@@Luke I thought there was a way to remove the labeling under the folders on the home screen? I could have sworn Carlo did that for me. I've looked.over.in the settings but have not found anything.

Happy2Play

@all4dom Unless there is/was an app that did something different than the others.  But can say I have never seen an option but is needed for Custom images with labels on them.

theeliteemby

I have the same issue on my new install. in Addition no matter how many times I try to rearrange my library it won't allow it.

Running latest docker container on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS using MacOS client and Apple TV Client including browser client on Google Chrome.

Version 4.7.9

Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 2.13.29 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 2.12.02 PM.png

justpushplay

I know this isn't helpful, but googling this issue led me here.

MacMini-i7 16 gig

MacOS 12.6 Monterey 12.6.1

Embey Server 4.7.9.0

• Thanks 1

diablopants

Same here.

Deployed latest docker image (4.7.9.0) and restored backup from Server Configuration Backup plugin

I did not test if the 'HeaderLiveTV' label existed before restoring backup, but maybe there is something going on with emby server 4.7.9.0 and the Server Configuration Backup plugin.

Happy2Play

Can only guess this is a platform or language issue as have yet to see this translation string issue.

10 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Can only guess this is a platform or language issue as have yet to see this translation string issue.

It only affected brand new installs of 4.7.9.

• Thanks 1

theeliteemby

Latest Docker image shows it fixed Thank you.

The only other issue I see is when organizing the Home Screen order in the MacOS client, it won't retain the order and if you even enter the home settings in the MacOS client it resets any reorder changes you made in the web client.

Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 7.10.33 AM.png

3 hours ago, theeliteemby said:

Latest Docker image shows it fixed Thank you.

The only other issue I see is when organizing the Home Screen order in the MacOS client, it won't retain the order and if you even enter the home settings in the MacOS client it resets any reorder changes you made in the web client.

Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 7.10.33 AM.png

Hi, this is resolved for the next update to the Emby Apple TV app. Thanks.

• 8 months later...
SteveFintel

@LukeI just noticed I'm seeing it on 4.8.0.39 running in a TrueNAS 13.0-u5.3 Jail. It may have been happening for a while and I didn't notice it until today.

Edited by SteveFintel

Thanks. It won’t happen again for anyone else I just haven’t had a chance to look at how to fix it for the few that this happened to. Thanks.