Could not find a part of the path '.../EmbyServer/var/data/collections

Seger
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Could not find a part of the path '/var/packages/EmbyServer/var/data/collections

Hey zusammen,embyserver (3).txt

I know that there was once a change in the path for the collections and I just noticed the following in the log. Can someone take a look at this and tell me if everything is working properly? The log says that the path is not found and I wonder if everything is running properly after the updates. Since I also have the option in the library overview to delete all libraries manually via the 3 dots. In addition, the path is not displayed at the bottom of the Collections library. Do I have the possibility to remove all leftovers via SSH and have Emby start again after the update? @Happy2Play

image.thumb.png.507d76dce6afff6f004a907e765adf27.png

best regards,

Seger

• Solution
Happy2Play

There are server topics on this as it happened back when collections migrated from /data to /metadata.  But you have to hack the Collections options.xml to be able to Delete the library and allow it to rebuild.

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Thanks 1

done and had also read it before What surprised me was that in the current version you can't see the path of the library, as with all other libraries, and after manually deleting it you can't delete it via the 3 dots as with all other libraries.

Thank you!

Happy2Play

It is the design of the virtual library as it is only created if it has content and then it is impossible to delete as item metadata will always recreated it.