Individual image sizes for each screen

CAPRICORNX10X

CAPRICORNX10X

In the last update, image resizing was added.  This is an excellent feature.  But it changes the image sizes in all screen displays, which is not necessarily good!.  On the home screen I like large image sizes.  And on the movie screen I like small image sizes.  Fix it to be an individual choice for each screen.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Agree, we've asked the same in this thread:

Unfortunately @Luke's response was: "You can set the size as a default for the entire application. List specific sizing can be added later." 

Anyone who lives in Embyland knows that "can be added later" is code for, "maybe sometime in the next 10 years". 

Again Luke, we need this changed now. 

CAPRICORNX10X
10 minutes ago, MBSki said:

Agree, we've asked the same in this thread:

Unfortunately @Luke's response was: "You can set the size as a default for the entire application. List specific sizing can be added later." 

Anyone who lives in Embyland knows that "can be added later" is code for, "maybe sometime in the next 10 years". 

Again Luke, we need this changed now. 

I completely agree.
More than that ... for me as a user of the Hebrew language that the text is displayed from right to left half the work is done in this matter... just annoying
I asked many times to solve the remaining problems. and nothing...
Very little is done
Very disappointing because this is the interface I use in the Hebrew language. Sometimes I feel disappointed in myself for paying $119 on a permanent account for emby premiere

Just like this matter of the image sizes, what is it?
It only made it worse.