Can't view all favorites

Ntanurch

Ntanurch

When scrolling through my favorites, it only scrolls and displays (in a single horizontal row) about 20 or so of my movies, which is nowhere near all the movies I selected as favorites.  When using my computer or the app on my Sony TV, all my favorites show with no issues.  Can someone tell me what the problem is?  Also, can I display them in a way to fill the screen (multiple rows) like I can on my desktop?  There is only one horizontal row of favorites being displayed when using AppleTV or the app on my Sony TV.

Thanks if you can help!

• 3 weeks later...
Bparm18

If you go to the specific category (Latest movies/Movies-Archive/Collections/Kids Movies/TV shows, etc) and THEN select favorites, then all your favorites in that category will show up on the Apple TV. It's annoying, but we discovered that's how it works on the Apple TV device. Apple TV doesn't seem to be as user friendly with Emby as Fire TV or Roku or other devices. Hope this helps...=)

Edited by Bparm18
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
normal-et
On 06/01/2024 at 01:24, Luke said:

Hi, we are looking into it. Thanks.

Hi
Sorry if this appears rude, but you've been looking into this for 2 years and still no fix....
A number of people have reported this (including myself), when will this be fixed?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2024 at 9:28 AM, normal-et said:

Hi
Sorry if this appears rude, but you've been looking into this for 2 years and still no fix....
A number of people have reported this (including myself), when will this be fixed?

Hi, we are looking at this. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
stingray06

Any update on this? Would be good to get sorted as i have to look through my favourites on a laptop/phone and the feature is useless on the apple TV as a result..

On 4/17/2024 at 12:16 PM, stingray06 said:

Any update on this? Would be good to get sorted as i have to look through my favourites on a laptop/phone and the feature is useless on the apple TV as a result..

HI, what version of Emby for Apple TV are you on now?

• 2 weeks later...