No channels show on channels tab in settings>Live tv

tvmainia

tvmainia

Hi,

I set up Live TV. It worked great, I mapped channels. 

a couple of days ago I wanted to make some changes and I went to the channels tab in settings. It worked. Easy. 

today I went back to settings to make some channel changes but when I go to “channels,” nothing appears. 

Live tv works. Channels show up fine under “channels” on the front end. 

I rebooted server.

same. 

im on 4.6.4.0

any ideas?

edited to add: I’m on docker on Ubuntu 18.04

Edit 2: I did not mean to post in NextPVR. sorry. I thought I was posting in live TV

Edited by tvmainia

Hi, normally when I've seen channels disappear from the channel list in setup it's due to a hickup in EPG guide data that didn't load properly.

Can you go to scheduled tasks and do a rotate log, then go to Live TV setup and do a manual guide refresh.

After that post your server log file for us to take a look at.

tvmainia

For the record, I did the log rotate, manual refresh of epg in settings. Channels show on front end, epg works on front end, playback works 

I didn't see a guide refresh in the log you PMed me.

If you want to install AnyDesk and send me your ID you get on launch I can remote in and take a look.
Should take too long to figure this out.

tvmainia

Not home anymore. I have several m3us each with a separate epg source. I did click the epg refresh button. 

I’ll do it again in a bit. 

thank you 

My bet is a bad EPG guide.

Try this.  Remove all guides and put them back one by one with a guide refresh done each time you add the guide.

You should be able to find a guide that causes the problem.

Let us know what you find.  If this happens to be the case send me a PM as we may want to borrow your guide data to test with to find a "fix" or solution for this so channels still appear.

tvmainia

ok, i edited each one. One of them t had no "Lineup" selected anymore even though I know it did initially because I had mapped channels.

I selected a "Lineup" and now all is good.

Thank you

• 1 year later...
mdreffet

I just had the same problem, none of my channels were showing up. Edited my epg guides and one of them no longer had a lineup selected. I selected a lineup and refreshed the guide and all my channels showed back up.