Jump to content

Android TV / Fire TV


5446 topics in this forum

  1. I have question about this movie and its log

    • 1 reply
    • 0
  2. I need assistance please!!!

    • 3 replies
    • 0
    • 2 replies
    • 0
    • 20 replies
    • 1
  3. I need help with android tv

    • 2 replies
    • 0
  4. I need help with password

    • 13 replies
    • 0
    • 7 replies
    • 0
    • 2 replies
    • 1
    • 5 replies
    • 0
    • 2 replies
    • 0
  5. I seem to be fighting with emby 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 1
  6. I want apk for an old kitkat android tv

    • 1 reply
    • 0
  7. I wish the app allowed background playback

    • 3 replies
    • 0
    • 5 replies
    • 0
  8. Icons don’t show pictures

    • 17 replies
    • 1
  9. Identify Dolby Vision

    • 9 replies
    • 5
    • 8 replies
    • 2
    • 2 replies
    • 0
  10. Im lost

    • 13 replies
    • 0
  11. Image ghosting on Xiaomi Mi Box

    • 8 replies
    • 1
    • 7 replies
    • 1
    • 30 replies
    • 1
  12. Image Quality on Android TV vs Theater on PC

    • 11 replies
    • 0
    • 12 replies
    • 0
    • 21 replies
    • 0
×
×
  • Create New...