Home screen garbled

Heuer

This has happened to me on several occasions but this time I caught it:

Emby_20160831_214122.jpg

It occurs when I am watching a series (American Dad in this instance) and Emby offers to play the next episode in the series. Clicking 'cancel' takes me back to the Home screen but now displays a single 'Continue watching' menu item and associated icon. When I move up the menu I just get incessant repeats of the menu item and the only way out is to exit from Emby and restart, at which point the 'continue watching' menu item and logo have gone. I sent a log report at ~21:43, user name David.

• Like 1

Yes, external player activated. I just tried disabling the external player and it does not happen with the internal player but, on the other hand, it now no longer happens with the external player. Not sure if anything has changed with Emby since last night or whether disabling/re-enabling external player fixed it. Can't replicate it at the moment but I will continue to test.

Just happened again. Same scenario - watching box set with external player. Cancelling the 'watch next episode' and backing out to Home screen gives me a single 'continue watching' menu item/logo. Using the up command creates multiple replicas with no possibility of exit. However the down command works so I was able to send a log file at 19:00 UK time, username David. Let me know if you need more information.

As per normal. Selected relevant library (TV Series) , selected required series, selected required season, selected required episode and pressed play. Then watched a few other episodes using the play next episode option pop-up until I wanted to watch no more episodes and pressed the cancel option in the pop-up. About the only thing I can think of that may cause an issue is I did not wait until each episode was completely finished and used the back button as the credits rolled. Maybe this is why the 'continue watching' option appeared, Emby does not realise I have finished with the episode when using Archos.