Videos will no longer play

IdecEddy

IdecEddy

Hello I am having a probelm with video files not playing on my server.

Im getting some wierd write falilure in the logs and I cant for the life of me figguer this out.

2016-05-24 09:59:45.7282 Error HttpServer: Error in HttpListenerResponseWrapper: Write failure

This all started when I was trying to fix some files that where not taged propperly. Afrer messing with the tags for a hour or so I got it to a working place but then all my  video files stop playing. I can help with any additinal info you may need.

~thanks

server-63599680767.txt

Edited by IdecEddy

IdecEddy

The best way that I can explain it is that From the medai browser when I select a file to play it will open the player then just hang at a poster screen for that show/movie. Im not realy sure what could be causing this I even tried Uninstalling emby via apt-get purge and then reinstalling it but still no dice.

IdecEddy

yes that worked :) that is odd it was wrking fine with firefox. I wonder what made it just brake like that. this is the log from chrome the error is gone now

log.txt

We switched Firefox transcoding to h264 but I think on Linux Firefox does not always include h264 support even though it reports it as being supported