Question about my custom movie prefixes

denz

denz

This is a huge issue luckily I spotted it before otherwise emby theater will not be able to be used ever again. How can this happen this is national tv it will never have adult movies this is a huge concern and very disappointed that this can occur. I am using Version 3.0.5962.25571

Way Of The Dragon
SBS 2    5/1/2016    8pm    2015    110min    NC-17 

Original air date: 8/5/2015

In 'Way of the Dragon', director Celeste takes you on a surreal journey through a sensual dreamscape of asian torture sex.

This is from xmltv data.

<programme start="20160501120000 +0000" stop="20160501135000 +0000" channel="33">
<title lang="en">Movie: Way Of The Dragon</title>
<desc lang="en">
Martial arts legend Bruce Lee stars as Tang Lung, a young man who travels to Rome to help a family friend whose restaurant is being targeted by the local Mafia. After driving off the local thugs, the stakes are raised as Tang must confront a number of martial arts experts hired by the crime boss, including Karate champion Colt - and soon a final showdown looms. Memorable for its iconic final battle scene between Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris in Rome's historic Colosseum.(Hong Kong, Cantonese, English Subtitles)
</desc>
<credits>
<director>Bruce Lee</director>
<actor>Bruce Lee</actor>
<actor>Chuck Norris</actor>
<actor>Nora Mia</actor>
</credits>
<date>1972</date>
<category lang="en">Action</category>
<category lang="en">Movie</category>
<language lang="en">Cantonese</language>
<country lang="en">Hong Kong</country>
<episode-num system="icetv">41427-0</episode-num>
<previously-shown start="20150805"/>
<subtitles type="onscreen"/>
<rating system="">
<value>M</value>
</rating>
</programme>

For more accurate movie matching, consider removing your custom prefixes.

denz

@@Luke,

In one of my previous posts few months ago I asked the same question why wrong movies are being found and you said it is because of the Movie prefix so I have found an option in my guide data provider and ticked remove Movie: prefix since that it has worked perfectly however downside Movie prefix is no longer being displayed. I can't do any more than that.

The lookup should be a bit smarter to look at the year as well or if it is NC-17 rating that it doesn't do a lookup.  

​If a look at the web client and look at the title it  has Way Of The Dragon so it doesn't have Movie: prefix as it has been disabled and it doesn't get shown in the guide anymore.

Remove "MOVIE:" prefix from movie titles in the Windows 7 guide

Media Center in Windows 7 & Windows 8 has the option of colouring show titles differently based on their category(Movie, News, etc.). To enable this feature, go to Tasks / Settings / TV / Guide / Guide Page Options, and enable "Apply colored backgrounds to shows, based on their category".

Deathsquirrel

There is a movie naming wiki.  If you follow it things work beautifully.  If you don't you may get some strangeness.  This is to be expected.

If you want to raise a FR regarding naming conventions there is a feature request forum.

denz

I understand that but I can't control that as this guide data is automatically added to wmc. If one day we are able to import xmltv data I can remove Movie prefix entirely from xmltv however when I look at guide in wmc and in emby it doesn't have movie prefix as I ticked the option to not display Movie prefix.

it is very concerning that you can have adult movie show up it is very Sad that themoviedb accepts these kind of movies.

There should be some kind of safeguard for these kind of movies don't show up.

I have enabled parental controls and it doesn't appear any more and have also opened a feature request.

Edited by denz