Folders View & Server View

jds828

Firstly the folder... I may be having a senior moment but I can't find the tick box to remove the folders shortcut on the home screen. Has it been removed?

Second...

This happens on both my main PC (latest beta) and on my NAS (latest stable)

When I open Emby none of the media folders show in the sidebar and only the latest media is shown on the main window. After I click "Home" I get the spinning circle for 5-10 seconds then all the folder show. At first I thought it was an issue with the beta but it seems not.

You'll have to find the user config file under programdata/config/users, then set DisplayFoldersView to false. 

For the second one, it may just be responding a little slowly after first starting up the server. 

You'll have to find the user config file under programdata/config/users, then set DisplayFoldersView to false. 

For the second one, it may just be responding a little slowly after first starting up the server. 

Thanks for that. I'll edit the file.

They have both been on for a day. My main PC is on 24/7 so I can't put it down to that. I double checked the power settings in case it was drive spin down or a sleep issue. They are the same as I set them during the initial build. I'll try the new beta later today and see how it goes.