Emby Theater - Play all from here?

tobias-tobin

tobias-tobin

Hello,

I was very happy when after installing Emby Theater it was automatically playing the next show in a tv series (and the next and the next - without choosing Play All or Shuffle). What was great is this would start auto playing no matter what episode I started with. The play all is great but I don't always want to watch from the first episode of a season.

I've noticed, but not sure exactly when, this has stopped.  I do not see this as a selectable option and I really love having episodes play automatically.  

Hitting * or shift+8 is not bringing up a menu for me.  So I am wondering, is there a way I can re-enable this functionality.  My wife and I put on a show at bedtime and watch until we fall asleep.  Sometimes it am awake for a good while and it is so nice not to have to fumble around for the remote every 19 minutes.

Thanks!

Emby is fantastic BTW.

danswan

+1 I liked this and it has also stopped doing it for me recently, not sure which version it did it on but I'm currently on 1.41

tobias-tobin

Thank you.  It was one of my favorite new features too.  Glad to hear it will be back.  Thank you, tobias.