Why do i have twice a gender about movies?

Gionni

Hi, I added "gay themed" on 166 movies, and now it comes out twice the gender in the gender section, this doesn't happen on other movies where i added by myself again a gender not included previously by metadata. You can have a look at the snapshot I attached. Thanks.

Here I am again, I tried to solve the question changing the gender of each movie with "GayThemed" (with no space from Gay and Themed), and deleting the previous gender

"Gay Themed" from all movies, it seems to work, but at the end and also after a library scan I have still now a gender folder "Gay Themed" with no movie and the right one, but with different name, "GayThemed" with all the movies about this gender. Why do I have a gender folder if I do not have any movie with this gender? Even after a library scan? I also deleted from various movies the gender "Foreign" and the gender folder "Foreign" correctly disappeared as there is no more movie with this gender. Why do I still have the old gender folder "Gay Themed" if I have no movie with this gender? I do attach a jpg.

Thanks.

post-109151-0-55623100-1454856495_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gionni

Not at all... completely two separate folders and separate paths, the "GayThemed" folder is full of movies about that gender and that's ok, the "Gay Themed" folder is completely empty but still there with no movie inside! I can not really understand what's happening and why a gender folder without a movie is still there and there is no possibility to delete it. I can rename it, for example in "z" so it stands in the very bottom of the list and I don't see it but that's frustrating...

Edited by Gionni

The latest. I was thinking about maybe an existing folder in the external HD without the movie because of a mistake, like for example: folder: "movie" and inside the folder only a .nfo file with the older gender. Actually I deleted a folder like that, the movie was in another folder, but it didn't worked anyway, I'll check later if I have similar folder in the HD.

Happy2Play

As I wrote, the latest: 3.0.5821.0

Sorry but "the latest" has a different meaning when there are three versions.  (Lasted official, Latest beta, Latest dev)

Edited by Happy2Play

Still no solution about the problem. I deleted all the old .xml files of the old MediaBrowser from folders, just in case. Checked if there was a .nfo file not connected to a movie in the library. Made a  library scan but nothing, the folder genre with no movie inside is still there. I'll check tags in every movie... Than I'll surrender... and the empty genre folder will be always there.

Problem solved... To be honest don't know how... I'll explain: before checking again for the fifth time all the movies or other stuff one by one I decided to remove from Emby server all the library concerning my external HD with the movies. Closed Emby server, opened emby server again and added again as if it was the first time at all the movie folders from the external HD. Then in the genre folder that before was empty appeared a movie (!).

I modified the genre of the movie and the genre folder that before was empty at least disappeared. Again, I don't know why. You can have a look at the screenshot.

post-109151-0-53220600-1454968410_thumb.jpg

post-109151-0-02192100-1454968420_thumb.jpg

post-109151-0-01587500-1454968422_thumb.jpg

post-109151-0-53808500-1454968425_thumb.jpg

post-109151-0-46048900-1454968430_thumb.jpg