Emby not updated after restart ...

Iorifly
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Iorifly
Friends,

I have a strange problem ... I can not upgrade to version "3.0.5818.0 MBServer" always restart the Emby after downloading this version and it does not automatically start, I have to open the program manually.

However the download begins again and is in that cycle. I need help, my Emby is always asking to restart to install this version and never installed.

I am running Emby the way:

"C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system"

My system:

Windows 8.1

My log

server-63590353526.txt

Edited by Iorifly

Iorifly

Can anyone help me effectively? Posted log and all.

This problem is impeding the use of Emby. I would not want to do a fresh install, because I have many configurations and film.
  The last time I tried did not recover the backup, I had to start all over from scratch work.
Edited by Iorifly

• Solution

Hi lorifly, what I would try doing is shutting down the server, then getting the update by installing it from the website. Let us know if that resolves the issue. Thanks.

• Like 2

Happy2Play

Some systems have an issues where the server process hangs and the update process fail to get control of the system folder to change it to .old and add the new system folder.  Unfortunately the only recourse is shutting down the server and waiting for the process to die off and manually update.  If this is the issue you are having.

• Like 1