Shows Not Being Scheduled

ap90033

I have Emby on Openmediavault. When I schedule a series i select everyday, record at anytime, and only new. There are multiple shows not being scheduled even though on the guide they are new and on the guide they say NEW. Help? Using latest version Version 3.0.5818.0

Can you try multiple series to see if it's not just a red-herring? And can you give specific examples? The series recording function is dependent on the incoming data. Thanks.

Arrow and Supernatural are new tonight and not scheduled to record. Missed Supergirl the other night. All were set to record everyday, anytime, on any station.

I use Schedules Direct, guide looks perfect, just not recording.

Any idea why nights when the Flash and Arrow are on (both on CW) whenever I record there is no sound? Has happened two weeks in a row.

I think the no sound is just a playback issue in certain browsers and that is being corrected. I think there's a decent chance that the fixes being made here:

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/30361-live-tv-not-recording-any-scheduled-shows/page-2&do=findComment&comment=293907

Are also going to help here. Thanks.

OMG every show on the CW has no sound every day now. I tried to play any station from within Emby but says no open tuner. Checked and there are 7 or 8 open tuners. HELP PLEASE.

OMG every show on the CW has no sound every day now. I tried to play any station from within Emby but says no open tuner. Checked and there are 7 or 8 open tuners. HELP PLEASE.

Hi, can you please provide the server log?

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

For playback without sound, please also provide the server transcoding log, if there was one. Thanks.

Ok then it sounds like something completely different that is out of our control. Remember, when we record, we don't touch the original tv stream at all, we save it raw, as-is in it's original .ts format. Can you try to record a different channel and see if the problem occurs there?

Recorded on another channel as requested and it works perfectly. Only on CW. Playing CW live and sound works via HD Homerun app. Also, in my list of shows to record I have scorpion. It is set to run daily, any time, any channel, and only new. The guide shows a new episode tomorrow night yet it will not record it. Currently, I am having to check every day to make sure recording are actually being scheduled, and of course all CW shows I am recording with no sound. Since playing the CW live stream I have always have sound, could it be something within Emby?

Right now I am not sure about the CW, still looking into it. I am also working on some changes to recordings.

I looked yesterday, most of the series I have set to record did not have the episodes set to record. Am I the only one experiencing this I wonder?