Emby will not finish scan in kodi 15.2

allenarissa

allenarissa

Hello,

I just upgraded my PC to Windows 10, I did a fresh install of Kodi 15.2 (was using 14.2 with windows 7 and uninstalled first). I then installed the Emby add-on. Everything went fine and it started scanning my movies. The count for the main movie folder is 2997 and when it gets to about 2104, it stops scanning and I still can't see my movies section in kodi. I did a DB reset and tried it a few times and same problem.

Any help will be appreciated. Please see my log file attached

Allen

kodi.log

Tranquil

There seems to be a problem with the Emby Plugin creating the texture cache. I'm currently not at home so I can not check but I have in mind that it is possible to turn off caching of textures in the emby addon configuration. Maybe give it a try.

Anyway, this seems an issue that needs to be addressed, You should post this in the Kodi Addon forum, dont know if @@Angelblue05 is reading here.

allenarissa

That did it. You are the best. thank you so much. I'm going to setit in my Android TV Box now. I should do the same correct? Another words, I need the emby add-on as well in every machine correct?

Allen

• Like 1

mguebert

I had the same with my RPI2 so I disabled the option in the EMBY plugin for caching the textures. Downloaded and ran the texture tool. Then enabled it again in the plugin. Now it only caches the images with changes or additions.

Angelblue05

We have been deleting from cache for a while now (at least 2months). I'll just make sure that the database being locked doesn't stop the process, but instead just skips the deletion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e123enitan

Can you let me know if the latest beta (1.1.62) fixes your issue?

this new update is not showing up, I  have refreshed update addon several times yet it still at 1.1.61

Angelblue05

Ok, it should be soon. :) I already have received it on my own devices. 

Just to be clear, you selected : Check for updates, right?

SwanStream

Is the 1.1.62 supposed to show via the Kodi Emby repository 1.0.4? If that's right, it's not updating yet. Looking forward to seeing if this update fixes my fairly consistent sync issues too.

SwanStream

@@Angelblue05, Thanks! that got the repo and therefore my machine up to date. I'll let you know if I see any more problems with the sync. As of last night it 'seemed' to move along happily, but I've been suckered into thinking it was fixed by that before....

• Like 1