Error Deleting item

spencerisadog

spencerisadog

I had another failed LiveTV recording but it still created a recorded episode.  When I go to Recordings and try to delete it I get the following error:

VolleyError com.android.volley.servererror:

It won't delete the episode from the list.  Looking in the media folder there is nothing in the /Series/Saturday Night Live folder.  It's almost like Emby thinks there is a show there, but when it goes to delete it, it can't find it, so it errors?

I've attached the most recent log (is the log always 1.3MB?)

EmbyLog_1229_112815.rtf

• 1 month later...
spencerisadog

Anything else I can try with this?  I have an episode of SNL that just won't go away.  When I look in FreeNAS there is nothing in the dataset but it's still on my RecordedTV list.

can you try again from the web client and then provide the server log in plain text? thanks.

91esprit

This is the same problem I had.

I reported it and posted my server log but didn't get a solution. 

I finally took care of it manually by going to the sever's programdata folder /livetv and deleting the recordings.json file, though that did wipe out all recording records.

• 1 month later...
AmericanCrisis

Here is the log.  The file trying to be deleted was Saturday Night Live with host Matthew MacConaughey.

Server Log

Wow it's been over a month and the Emby team hasn't gotten back to you???  I've been living with a recording for months and would like to delete it as well.

I would update to the latest version of the server, and the app, try it out and then let us know if there's an issue. Thanks.

Nathanio

I did have a similar issue recently that occurred with a server update. I then updated to latest beta at Lukes request and now all working nicely again.

AmericanCrisis

I would update to the latest version of the server, and the app, try it out and then let us know if there's an issue. Thanks.

I'm on the latest stable version and still not deleting.  One episode seems like the culprit.  The others deleted.

spencerisadog

Wow it's been over a month and the Emby team hasn't gotten back to you???  I've been living with a recording for months and would like to delete it as well.

I actually bought some new server hardware and rebuilt from scratch.  I have not yet experienced this error on the new server.