SchedulesDirect Guide Data not Working for Me Either

cdarney3
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

cdarney3

I've been using Schedulesdirect for nearly two months and now I notice that I'm no longer showing any data when I look at Guide in LiveTV.  I have:

- Restarted the Emby server several times

- Verified my Schedulesdirect account is good (it is - through 10/3/2016)

- refreshed the information on the schedulesdirect site

- re-input the information for the Guide Providers in the LiveTV section

- Manually refreshed guide data - several times

I just don't show any guide listings.  I assume this has been going on for at least two weeks since it downloads 14 days worth.

I turned up logging, restarted the server and refreshed Guide Data.  The log is attached.

...Chuck

server-63584227260.txt

• Solution

It's unable to access your tuner which is causing your channel list to get wiped out

App: Error getting response from http://10.9.51.101
  • Like 1

cdarney3

Well...That was true but I don't know why.  The HDHomeRun still showed up as directly connected to the router but I wasn't able to access it.  I restarted the HDHR (air gap reset) and noticed that the Tuners were available in the Live TV section of the Emby servers.  I refreshed the guide data and they not show up!!

Thanks for the help.  I'll keep a closer eye on this for a while.

• 1 month later...

I'm having this problem, but I am able to access the tuner. I can watch it through the Channels app on my Apple TV 4 and I'm able to access it via its IP address. I get guide data for like 3 channels, everything else is blank. I've tried re-entering my credentials as well as my listings settings and still no luck.

Any ideas?

I'll post log files shortly.

Edited by jkanoy

So, I found something interesting in SD website that said if you're using the JSON service you do not need to add a lineup. I deleted my lineup from SD and then refreshed guide data in Emby and it's all there now.

rkulagow

The XML service and the JSON service have two different upstream data sources. If you've been using the XML service, then there isn't an automatic sync to the JSON service. By the same token, if you're exclusively using the JSON service then the "Add a lineup" function on the website doesn't do anything; the JSON service is entirely driven by the API, so it's up to the client to manage all that.