Eunique Themes???

yardameus

im85288

Some nice themes here guys, we do plan to include some of the better ones in the default package so keep them coming :)

im85288

I can't get these to work for some reason. I apply the theme and nothing changes.

Yeah I think there's a problem with the skinhelper addon that loads them up. I've reported it and will post back when I have more info.

im85288

Guys, we found a bug that messed up themes in general which is solved in version 0.0.16. This means themes will need to be re-created. 

Please do so and post them here for others to try, as mentioned earlier some of the better ones will be included with the skin.

Cheers

• Like 1

I added a screenshot to your post, looks good nice blend of colours :)

Cheers but don't know where that blue highlight colour on the top bar has come from it's not on mine?

im85288

Perhaps that's a missing component from the theme, all I did was load yours in and screenshot it. I'll take a look at your theme file to see if the focus colour is missing from the settings.

Cheers but don't know where that blue highlight colour on the top bar has come from it's not on mine?

It popped up that way for me as well when first importing and applying it, but it now corrected itself once i put the skin on a timer and the timer kicked off.

BTW, theme timer is cool; great feature!

Perhaps that's a missing component from the theme, all I did was load yours in and screenshot it. I'll take a look at your theme file to see if the focus colour is missing from the settings.

Not a problem this is what I see

etv606t.png

• 3 weeks later...
badaas

Hi, the themese should be 100% ok now if you want to test.

You will have to re--apply the default theme first to reset, so please make a note of your colors! :D