Auto Organise

dibsta

jasonmcroy

i had this same problem. My DVR records it as name: Scream The TV Series and thetvb.com lists it this way as well. However, IMDB still shows it as just Scream. I think this may be confusing the Auto Organize feature. I am not sure what service it is pulling the data from, so that may have something to do with it.

I have a similar issue with the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon because almost every TV data website lists it differently (ie, some say Season 1 episode 352 and some report it as Season 2 episode 162 or something like that. I have learned to just manually change the name for that one show since all the other shows are fine)

jasonmcroy

Yeah, it is more of a problem with what DVR service you use and what the EPG data reports the episodes as vs what the information websites reports on those same shows. The Auto Organize feature can't help those scenarios. At least for me it is only one show (well, now Scream apparently, but i won't have to worry about that until next year since the finale was last night)