Version 3.0.5713.7 killed my Emby Server

cw-kid

cw-kid

Hi

My WHS 2011 server updated to Emby version 3.0.5713.7 earlier today and then it wasn't working properly. 

I saw this message appearing on the servers desktop several times and then the Emby icon in the system tray disappears. 

55e6f4e5bd3b3_EmbyServerError.png

Looking in the server logs I can see the following:

2015-09-02 14:01:18.6660 Error - Main: UnhandledException
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.0.5713.7
	Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
	Processor count: 2
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: False
	Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
	Application Path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Value cannot be null.
	Parameter name: source
	System.ArgumentNullException
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Devices.DeviceRepository.GetDevices()
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Devices.DeviceRepository.GetDevice(String id)
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Devices.DeviceManager.GetDevice(String id)
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Session.SessionManager.GetSessionByAuthenticationToken(AuthenticationInfo info, String deviceId, String remoteEndpoint, String appVersion)
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Session.SessionManager.GetSessionByAuthenticationToken(String token, String deviceId, String remoteEndpoint)
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Session.SessionWebSocketListener.GetSession(NameValueCollection queryString, String remoteEndpoint)
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Session.SessionWebSocketListener.<_httpServer_WebSocketConnecting>d__4.MoveNext()
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

I  was able to login to the Emby web GUI but all the content menus for Movies / TV / Music etc were all missing and no content could be accessed. 

However after the Emby Server bombed out several times on the server and me restarting the Emby application again, I can now in the Web GUI see the content again currently. So fingers crossed it stays up?

Full log file here:

http://xbmclogs.com/pw8sdkhg5

Thanks

Edited by cw-kid