Feeling Dumb

hakras

I have had Emby running for quite a while.  Until recently, I only needed the ability to stream my movie collection to the 4 XBOX 360s in the house.  I also used GBPVR a long while back when I had Popcorn Hour devices.  I decided that I'd give NextPVR a try.  I like the fact that it can pad back to back recordings (unlike WMC) and can use Schedules Direct for EPG.  I have 2 HDHR Primes and 2 HDHR Dual OTA (they are old, but work great).  I installed NextPVR and got it configured.  I can see guide data and record from NextPVR.  I can also reach the web page.  I figured all was going well.  I went to Emby and added the NextPVR plugin.  Went into the plugin and set the correct PIN (I changed it from the default).  I figured all was set.  Here is the dumb part:  I don't see where I reach NextPVR from within Emby.  When I look at the menu, I see Live TV, Movies, Music, TV, and Folders.

I think I have this somewhat figured out.  It seems that EmbyTV is importing my HDHomeRun Prime devices into it's configuration while NextPVR has all my HDHomeRun devices displayed.  The guide seems to be working, but I am seeing duplicate channels.  Probably due to EmbyTV and NextPVR contributing to the guide simultaneously.  It doesn't appear that there is a way to disable EmbyTV and only use NPVR.  Is that right?