Top 250 in Emby

bartolomesoriano

bartolomesoriano

Good morning,

I just started using Emby for Kodi today.  Since I am using Kodi 16, I installed the beta version 1.1.18 of Emby for Kodi.  I have a large collection (3,300+ movies, 240+ tv shows), so the sync took a while, but completed fine.

I am noticing two issues:

1. In my Best Picture (Oscars) playlist, not all movies are showing up.  I need to look at this further, to see if in the Emby server the movie has a different title than in my playlist

2. My Top250 playlist is empty.  Is the add-on syncing the Top250 field? I checked in the nfo for several movies, and the field is there.  However, when I look at the metadata in Emby server, I do not see that field there.

Could you please let me know if there is something I am not doing correctly or some setting I am missing? Especially for issue #2, since having an up to date IMDb Top 250 list of movies is very important to me.  

Once again, running version 1.1.8 of the add-on in Kodi 16, under Windows 8.1

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: I figured out issue #1, it was a playlist definition issue.

Edited by bartolomesoriano

xnappo

I don't believe the Emby server supports top 250 - so start a request in the Server forum and if it gets added there we will add it to sync.

Also welcome!  But please post issues in separate posts as it makes it easier for us to triage.

Edited by xnappo

im85288

Hi Bart,

I wouldn't bother posting about it, I've been trying to get Emby to scrape that information for 18 months. To get around it you can install the IMDb update addon from kodi and just set that to scrape the top 250 once a week. Have a look in my skin thread if you need a link to it.

bartolomesoriano

Thanks Ian!

I have the addon you mention, will proceed as you state.

Regards,

Bart

• Like 1

xnappo

Please request it of the server guys too - it may be moot, but the more who ask the better!