Time to move on...

skidmarks

skidmarks

I cant thank the people of these forums enough for their dedication and willingness to help EVERYONE!  Emby has one hell of a community folks.  After MANY successful years with MB2 / MB3 and emby I have converted my library names and moved to a different server software.  I do not know what happened a few months ago, I tried to figure it out, members of the forums chimed in and tried to assist.  All I know is I have tested every aspect of my hardware, ran the minimum software, and the emby server / roku combination  is way too intermittent. 

I have some renaming issues to figure out, but for the past two days I have stressed the server with almost constant Roku streaming (all 3 Rokus).  No issues!

I AM CERTAIN that emby will take care of its recent growing pains.  That it will take a larger amount of the competitions customer base in the future.  I am sure I will be back running emby in the future as well.  Till then....... 

Thanks guys!       

• Like 1

Good day,

That normal, sometimes even with a great software as Emby, thing will not work as we like to be, I am sue, in the near future, Emby server / clients will fits to everyone need.

I am sure will see you soon using Emby again :)

My best

• Like 1