Live-tv loading forever

KRA

I'm using emby server 3.0.5588.1 and windows phone 8.0.66.1

I have TVHeadend live-tv plugin

When I open Live-tv in windows phone app it is just loading data forever, the only data I get is the "series recording", everything else is empty.

(live-tv works fine on android phone app)

Edited by KRA

• 2 weeks later...
chilloutboy

I mentioned this in a previous topic ,but like you @@KRA i didnt get any replies.

I am using server Version 3.0.5597.1.

The WP app will not display any channels or play any Live TV.

Anyone out there that can help?

Just done a bit more investigating on this, and if i try to play a live TV channel from the "Whats on" menu i just get a blank screen and if i look at the server, the tuner has not started to stream,

This app definately needs work.

Edited by chilloutboy

chilloutboy

This is a completely separate issue to the Server WMC issue with the tuner not shutting down and eating disk space.

Windows phone app (version 8.0.66.1)
As soon as I try to play anything, either Live TV or recordings, I just get a blank screen.  I am also unable to get anything at all to display when I select channels.

Ok, well as for the windows phone aspect, @@ScottIsAFool may have just missed this and when he signs in I'm sure he'll help you diagnose

ScottIsAFool

To clarify for those having a problem, when you say it doesn't load any channels, can you please tell me what you're doing?

So far, on a live tv server I have access to, the live tv section is displaying items correctly, if I go into the list of channels, i can see all of those too. clicking on a channel then loads up the programmes for the selected channel. Are these the steps being taken?

ScottIsAFool

Ok, scrap that last post, it looks like it works in my new update, but I do see the problem in the app that's out at the moment. So I guess good news (of sorts), it will be fixed in the next update.

• Like 1