Cover Art Collections Problem

ronsws6

ronsws6

Lately instead of displaying a single image for a box set in Theatre it takes the individual covers, chops them up and puts them together like this:

5539bdbf430e4_CoverArt.jpg

Any Ideas? TIA

That's a new feature but it should only be happening if there isn't a specific cover for that collection.

Also, we might need a way to disable the feature just for collections since those automatic images will never look good with any CA treatment.

ronsws6

Well That's the other thing. These are all legit collections that do have specific covers. If I go back into Server and edit  and browse images I can redownload the correct one, but I have 50-70 collections and I don't know if the next update will reverse it back to the split images that look horrible.

Edited by ronsws6

Allan Cameron

I would remove the word "collection" in your naming, makes the collection titles too long and they don't fit. At least that's what I did as its not needed and it looks much better.

ronsws6

I didn't name any of them "collections". The software did.

Now the software seems to change all the collection names to "collection". Like the Blade triology is now "Blade Collection"

Edited by ronsws6

Happy2Play

Now the software seems to change all the collection names to "collection". Like the Blade triology is now "Blade Collection"

That would be the name pulled from TMDBID.

Well That's the other thing. These are all legit collections that do have specific covers. If I go back into Server and edit  and browse images I can redownload the correct one, but I have 50-70 collections and I don't know if the next update will reverse it back to the split images that look horrible.

Well, then that sounds like a bug in the new feature.  A specific image should take precedence I would think.  Were you running dev releases at any point?  If so, it might have been a bug that was fixed.

ronsws6

Well, then that sounds like a bug in the new feature.  A specific image should take precedence I would think.  Were you running dev releases at any point?  If so, it might have been a bug that was fixed.

No. All I allow are final releases.

Allan Cameron

Hmm, well mine did to at first.. but i just renamed everything.

post-532-0-22422400-1429977120_thumb.jpg

Not sure why you can't.. should be able to like i have.