Resume broken on new IOS patch

Longrifle

Longrifle

on iPad, after installing the new update.. when trying to resume the audio plays but the screen does not change from the selection window where it states play from beginning or the time to resume from, it stays on that window but I can hear the audio playing.. no matter what i select.

I know a new app is coming soon, so I am just posting this to help others that may come across this. (it's a mickey mouse fix)

here is the fix:

select play from beginning and cancell it.. this will change the status from partly played to played... now when you go back into the same episose or movie.. the only option is to play. the episode or movie will now play as normal. of couse you will lose your resume state but you can just forward to where you left off and all is good.

Edited by Longrifle

user29

is there a new app coming,???? must admit this one hasnt had a lot of love, i am guessing the user base is high on ipad - but lots of developlemt in other areas

rpn314

I've seen this bug as well. I would also add that it does not seem to update the partial play status as it should, so when you're on the main landing page it does not show up in the resume menu, though if you go through to the same movie manual, the play button's time shows that the "Play From" time is accurate.

• 4 weeks later...
overClocked!

Just encountered this bug as well. I rarely use the resume on the iPad iOS App, so I'm just noticing it.

Patiently waiting for the app on this platform to catch up with the recent developments and capabilities. Until then, the web client in safari is my go-to solution.