Random Shuffle play all libraries

DJX

Hi

I am able to go into each individual library and shuffle play the content. But is there a top level option somewhere so I can shuffle play from all my libraries ? 

Actually even when I click the play or shuffle in a library, it's not automatically going to the next image. I have to manually slide. That isn't right?

Samsung S21 Plus 

Edited by DJX

2 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, you can just tap and hold on a library.

I did that and click play. But it doesn't automatically go to the next image. I have to scroll manually

2 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, what play button exactly? Can you please show a screenshot? thanks.

The left play button. Is that not supposed to play the media and swipe through each automatically ? 

Screenshot_20210717-072115_Emby.jpg

Update:

The "play all" functionality works ok on my laptop through the webapp. It automatically cycles to the next image.

However on my Samsung S21+ (Android) and the WebApp on my mobile, it does not automatically cycle to the next image

Any help please? Looking to get a tablet for use as a photoframe but no good if the play button won't cycle through content.

Thanks

HI, shuffling from the Folders tab is a little trickier. We're looking into it. For now a workaround is to do it from the Videos tab.

2 hours ago, Luke said:

HI, shuffling from the Folders tab is a little trickier. We're looking into it. For now a workaround is to do it from the Videos tab.

Ok videos work through play button on that tab. I would like photos to cycle through and it doesn't work through the photos tab. So that will need to be on your agenda too. Thank you for the help