Lists of items has wrong number of items

rodainas

rodainas

Thanks a lot!

On that case a custom node with a "By Latest Episode Added" sorting for TV Shows, would help a lot. 

I like to use global widgets instead of "by library" separated widgets (allows me to use less widgets and at the same time consolidate information) because it loads faster on the type of device I use (firestick 4k), I think any user in a similar situation would benefit of it, if not too troublesome in the future for you to add it when you have time of course, really appreciate all the work and updates.

Thanks again

TeamB

I am not sure what you are asking for. The custom nodes uses the standard API endpoint to request items and then adds a bunch of filtering or sorting to the call, there is no magic here it is a direct call to the Emby API, I can not change what the server is responding with.

The Latest TV Show in the global and widget sections uses the /Latest which has the pre request filtering issue as outlined above where the returned count can be less than the requested number, this is a server issue, if I switch to using the /Latest API endpoint then it will have the same issue as the existing lists.

rodainas

I thought if I was able to successfully do a global TV Show List with the custom sorting available (like premieredate) and a X maximum number of items on that list through the Custom Nodes, maybe if there was a sorting available for "Latest Episode Added" (to show the latest updated tv shows) on the Custom Nodes, I would be able create a working "Latest TV Shows (20)  using the Custom Nodes Section and able to show what that list should really contain: the latest 20 item (I know is a problem with the server in the case of the Global List because is not returning the requested quantity of items).

So I was asking for a "by latest episode added" sorting option on the Custom Nodes.

Edited by rodainas

TeamB

these are all the available sort by values

Album, AlbumArtist, Artist, Budget, CommunityRating, CriticRating, DateCreated, DatePlayed,
PlayCount, PremiereDate, ProductionYear, SortName, Random, Revenue, Runtime

• Like 1

rodainas

Ok I understand there is no available option for that one on the custom nodes, thanks for the clarification.

rodainas

Maybe there is a possibility to add that Param for the future on the endpoint, that should be added serverside right?

Edited by rodainas

TeamB

yes, that is a server side request, however I know the response will be use the /Latest endpoint and we would but it has that issues when not specifying a parent that it does filtering pre query that returns less results than was asked for. So really what we are asking for is fix the /Latest endpoint 🙂

• Thanks 1