No compatible streams are currently available. Used to go well.

duduguan

duduguan

Hi,

I have enjoyed emby for over one year. It was fantastic! However, I do not know since when, all media can not be played by emby,  'No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.' 

I have emby server installed on Win10, and I used to be able to get access to the movies on web, Android and iPadOS. I have updated the emby server (v4.6.4.0) and ffmpeg (v4.4-full-build) to latest versions. I have tried to disable the subtitle, disable the hardware acceleratiaon, rescan the media lib, set the permision of folders, but still not working. All kinds of media format are not working remotely while it works well on the local server itself, both inside and outside emby (That's why I think the problem is from transcoding process).

I have also checked the log files, when rescaning, ffprobe some times goes wrong like:

*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.4.0
	Command line: C:\Users\pc\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.19042
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.13
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: C:/Users/pc/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 12
	Data path: C:\Users\pc\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application path: C:\Users\pc\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.Exception: System.Exception: ffprobe failed for file:"E:\movie\Born on the Fourth of July 1989 BluRay 1080p iPad AAC x264-MTeamPAD\Born on the Fourth of July 1989 BluRay 1080p iPad AAC x264-MTeamPAD.mp4" - streams and format are both null: 
{

}

ffprobe version 4.3.0-emby_2021_02_27-g8f222573e9+634 Copyright (c) 2007-2021 the FFmpeg developers and softworkz for Emby LLC
	  built with gcc 9.2.0 (Rev2, Built by MSYS2 project)
	[mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0000018d7d7b1100] Format mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 detected only with low score of 1, misdetection possible!
	[mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0000018d7d7b1100] moov atom not found
	file:E:\movie\Born on the Fourth of July 1989 BluRay 1080p iPad AAC x264-MTeamPAD\Born on the Fourth of July 1989 BluRay 1080p iPad AAC x264-MTeamPAD.mp4: Invalid data found when processing input

at Emby.Server.MediaEncoding.Probing.MediaProbeManager.GetMediaInfoInternal(String inputPath, String primaryPath, MediaProtocol protocol, String userAgent, Boolean extractChapters, String probeSizeArgument, Boolean isAudio, Boolean forceEnableLogging, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.MediaInfo.FFProbeVideoInfo.ProbeVideo[T](MetadataResult`1 metadataResult, MetadataRefreshOptions options, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.RunCustomProvider(ICustomMetadataProvider`1 provider, MetadataResult`1 itemResult, String logName, MetadataRefreshOptions options, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, RefreshResult refreshResult, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: Emby.Server.MediaEncoding
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

When playing, there seems no error displayed on log files. In the attached log file, I tried to play TOP GUN on my mobile phone, but 'No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.'

Please give me some advice ~

embyserver (4).txt

Hello duduguan,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

Hi, can you disable debug logging from the top of the Logs menu. Restart Emby Server and try playing Top Gun again.

Then post new log files.

duduguan
13 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi there, what kind of drive is your E: drive?

Hi, thanks. My E: drive is a Seagate Ironwolf 3.5'' SATA3 disk with NTFS format. And all media on it can be played well locally outside emby.

duduguan
9 hours ago, cayars said:

Hi, can you disable debug logging from the top of the Logs menu. Restart Emby Server and try playing Top Gun again.

Then post new log files.

Hi, here is my simplified log file as you requested. Thanks~

embyserver (4).txt

I don't see any errors in the server log but both it's start and end time for Top Gun is 0 ms.

Was there an ffmpeg file also for this playback?

duduguan
7 hours ago, cayars said:

I don't see any errors in the server log but both it's start and end time for Top Gun is 0 ms.

Was there an ffmpeg file also for this playback?

Hi, thanks for your reply. I do not really know what you mean by 'an ffmpeg file'. But yes, every media in my server all starts and ends at 0ms, no matter what format it is and what location it is in. I also upload some other details in the attachment, maybe they will help you to find the problem. Thanks very much~

image.thumb.png.e5b92cfb8d72edf38a0dae0f1aab25de.png

image.thumb.png.8ce94e93763c210cb22312cdc2cbb7ed.png

hardware_detection-63761747226.txt embyserver-63761747205.txt

Hi, if every piece of media is doing this it sounds like something is wrong system or software works.

Could you try and reinstall Emby Server again right over your current setup?
If this doesn't help I'd like to do a remote session with you to get a look at your setup and see this first hand if possible.

duduguan
On 7/13/2021 at 5:33 PM, cayars said:

Hi, if every piece of media is doing this it sounds like something is wrong system or software works.

Could you try and reinstall Emby Server again right over your current setup?
If this doesn't help I'd like to do a remote session with you to get a look at your setup and see this first hand if possible.

Hi,  thx for ur advice. I have tried reinstalling the emby server, both delecting the configuration or not, but that did not work.

If possible, you can control my server via http://duduguan.xrk.top/  And I can PM you the password. Thanks very much!

Instead of doing that, can you download and install AnyDesk (www.anydesk.com) and send via PM the ID you get on launch.

I'll remote in with you and take a look.

Edited by cayars