Emby Web Player freezes and unresponsive at certain parts of the movie.

ruspartisan

ruspartisan

Sometimes web-player freezes during playback, video playback stops and I can't rewind of skip forward and have to refresh the page. It always happens at the same point of the film. Some other films have the same issue. Android app manages to play problematic section of the film just fine. If I force transcoding (by setting lower quality/bitrate), video plays fine. I used ffmpeg to check the file and it didn't show any errors.

I have attached log files with debug info, freeze happened at ~13:17:17.

Setup:
TrueNAS-12.0-U4, Emby Server in jail installed with 
"pkg add -f https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/releases/download/4.7.0.3/emby-server-freebsd12_4.7.0.3_amd64.txz". I used beta version because the plugin version (4.6.x.x IIRC) for some reason always tries to transcode files.

hardware_detection-63761606194.txt ffmpeg-remux-6a1bcaa0-a97c-4a0b-90e5-b4415295a1c3_1.txt embyserver.txt

ruspartisan
20 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, what version of Opera? Have you tried Chrome for comparison purposes?

I have tried different browsers: Opera 77.0.4054.203 for Windows, Chrome 91.0.4472.124 for Windows, Opera and Chrome for Ubuntu (can't check the versions right now, but probably latest), and even Chrome for Android, all of them freeze. I've installed latest Firefox, it somehow managed to play the section once without dropped frames, once with dropped frames but with no freezes, and now if fails the same way other browsers fail (note: Firfox used transoding to AAC instead of MP3, Android App that works fine didn't transcode anything, don't know if that matters).