Had no issues testing this

image.thumb.png.b4a4edbfc81f132e530ec9542e23b090.png

image.thumb.png.e63bac472c4585d905faf85ac645cb2f.png

image.thumb.png.e8c1bc398f3d0f2e847cbd6fc0db8c59.png

movbie  and  episode   after  that date  please

Happy2Play
26 minutes ago, Byebye said:

movbie  and  episode   after  that date  please

Had to change Update type and All to Any on type.  

image.thumb.png.46d198cc9e8313f1a4645fc005f8baf1.png

image.thumb.png.a9d0d3cc65e17ce990530d8086f4f7b6.png

image.thumb.png.e1dc08aa4b5bbca372502941f942b955.png

Edited by Happy2Play
changed image

BaiGanJia
2 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Had to change Update type and All to Any on type.  

image.thumb.png.46d198cc9e8313f1a4645fc005f8baf1.png

image.thumb.png.a9d0d3cc65e17ce990530d8086f4f7b6.png

image.thumb.png.e1dc08aa4b5bbca372502941f942b955.png

thx it works,But emby's display is terrible, I can't even tell which TV show these are from,Even though I have chosen to show by series.

image.thumb.png.6b73ac4cd2ee0782371677333855b2c8.png

image.thumb.png.7416e6c7aeeb1f7cebda960b926c5d20.png

Is there any way to show the poster like this?

image.thumb.png.e44aa178ea9511e53d5390123057a8a8.png

ShaneP
3 hours ago, DarKni8 said:

Please @ShaneP dont let this plugin die , this plugin is magic

thanks so much @DarKni8, I promise I won't let it die, Things are just very hectic with work at the moment, we are pushing out a rather large feature for public preview, so don't even wanna see code on the weekends :D, things will die down soon enough and I'll be able to dedicate the time I need to this project, I really enjoy it, and wanna make it super kick ass!

• Thanks 4

BaiGanJia
On 5/7/2022 at 1:25 AM, ShaneP said:

thanks so much @DarKni8, I promise I won't let it die, Things are just very hectic with work at the moment, we are pushing out a rather large feature for public preview, so don't even wanna see code on the weekends :D, things will die down soon enough and I'll be able to dedicate the time I need to this project, I really enjoy it, and wanna make it super kick ass!

dear ShaneP,

Is there a way to add in batches, by copying and pasting,
For example, I have a list of movie names need to add. (movie1,movie2,movie3,move4,move5.....movie100)

in this vesion of plugin, I need to add them one by one,(

because the last option will not be remembered, so I have to repeatedly

- click the dropdown, select "movie name",

- click the second dropdown, select "is",

- click the third box, enter "movie name",
Going over and over again until I've added all 100 movies,

it is a tedious and repetitive process, is there a way to simplify the experience?
For example, after adding the first movie, provide a copy button, I can directly copy the last settings and continue to add,

so that I can save a lot of time for clicking the drop-down boxs to select,

or,

provide an edit box, paste all movie names to this frame, , and the program will automatically adds these movies in to playlist.

like this

image.thumb.png.ed55fddb8602ca84f6ecd3a00de950db.png

Edited by Byebye

• 3 weeks later...
Junglejim
On 30/05/2022 at 17:51, emdubya77 said:

EDIT: Ah yes ok, can't seem to access the configuration screen any more @ShaneP

I expect people are by now. If you're having an issue it would be helpful to give details...

Yep same here, I guess he's flat out with work at the moment. Hopefully he will get to a update when things slow down.

I did read about a separate branch for this on github but I can't find it.. :)

ringzer0

I'm getting this error when I try to update my playlists. Has anyone else encountered this?

Error Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Library.ILibraryManager.UpdateItems(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem>, MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem, MediaBrowser.Controller.Library.ItemUpdateType, System.Threading.CancellationToken)'.

I'm trying to set playlists based on Genre and currently using "Genre (Tree Crawl)".

Bottles51
On 5/8/2022 at 9:05 PM, BaiGanJia said:

dear ShaneP,

For example, I have a list of movie names need to add. (movie1,movie2,movie3,move4,move5.....movie100)

it is a tedious and repetitive process, is there a way to simplify the experience?
For example, after adding the first movie, provide a copy button, I can directly copy the last settings and continue to add,

or,

provide an edit box, paste all movie names to this frame, , and the program will automatically adds these movies in to playlist.

like this

Why use smart playlist when you can achieve this with a normal playlist? Multi select all your movies and add or create a new playlist

Brendon
On 04/06/2022 at 00:10, ringzer0 said:

I'm getting this error when I try to update my playlists. Has anyone else encountered this?

Error Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Library.ILibraryManager.UpdateItems(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem>, MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem, MediaBrowser.Controller.Library.ItemUpdateType, System.Threading.CancellationToken)'.

I'm trying to set playlists based on Genre and currently using "Genre (Tree Crawl)".

Getting this error as well.

ShaneP

Hey All, sorry for the long radio silence, yea seems like the latest version doesn't play to nicely with the smart plug. I'll work on it this week, expect a release soon. (Have nearly finished the other items as well). Till then....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ShaneP
On 5/9/2022 at 2:05 AM, BaiGanJia said:

dear ShaneP,

or,

like this

Hey @BaiGanJia, great idea, and seems quite doable.. I'll see the effort involved, might need be the next release, but the following.

• Like 1

BossFight

So this might not be the right place for it, but this plug in seems like the most likely solution so here we go.

I'm trying to create a playlist which takes episodes from a variety of different folders (either at random or in a prescriped order) and alternates it with episodes from one specific folder (either at random or in a specific order). Would this plugin be able to do something like this?

ShaneP

So I've been working on this, this weekend, and there seems to be a change on the latest version, I have implemented it but now collections items seem to lose their images, so been battling to try figure that out. Still on it, will keep you posted.

• Thanks 1

ShaneP

Hey All, new release just for bug fixes, I am in the process of adding some new suggested features, watch this space. I have only tested this on the latest release of Emby (4.7.4.0) but don't foresee any issues on older versions, let me know.

Version 2.3.0.2

• Feature

• Removed "Sort newly added items" if the playlist is in "Live" mode
    • Disabled "Execute" on management ui if the playlist/collection is in "Live" mode
  • Bug

• Fixed bug when limit cache clear check is failing as limit is null.
    • Fixed bug when updating a collection: Error Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Library.ILibraryManager.UpdateItems(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem>, MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem, MediaBrowser.Controller.Library.ItemUpdateType, System.Threading.CancellationToken)'.

SmartPlaylist-2.3.0.2.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

ellisd4

When using this in addition to the TuneIn plugin, is there anyway to have SmartPlaylists ignore the live music channels from that plugin?  I have a SmartPlaylist to find new music and it shows all shows from all music channels in TuneIn.

koopa8840

Still receive this error: Error Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'first') on a Live collection. This error also occurs if you the collection is set to Daily, but a limit and sort by are set. The error didn't occur if limit and sort by are not set.

Plugin version 2.3.0.2 on server beta 4.8.0.2.

Edited by koopa8840

horstepipe

hey folks,

is there any way getting to the movie / episode info dialogue from a playlist? Or am I supposed to create a collection instead of a playlist if I need that feature at the moment?

Edited by horstepipe

horstepipe
On 3/2/2022 at 2:54 PM, ShaneP said:

Also the above scenario is double AND = All (Group), OR = Any (Group).

Is there some wiki or anything about that? Not sure how to setup AND/OR groups there. Would anybody mind showing a screenshot how it should look like?

best regards

Bazzu85

@ShaneP

When modifying a smart playlist removing the "limit" flag the associated playlist is not updated. the only solution I found was to delete the playlist and let the plugin rebuild it..

additionally I encountered this problem many times today..

an example is this:

image.thumb.png.10c9ab35fdfd35b4b157c94506352382.png

image.png.9c9a3535f3b7824119f11f717a9f0f96.png

If I for example remove the played condition this is the log:

image.png.9ac6d1129039a43e99b028ffd4660575.png

and the playlist remain as previously.

if I delete the playlist and save again in the plugin:

image.thumb.png.92583a6e41a806f8d33aab29df1bd68d.png

image.png.a2c77a01ac165176416d3de2810f36d7.png

After that adding again the is played false and saving, update the playlist back to 262 items without the delete method..

Edited by Bazzu85