Library images (set with Edit Images) not used in Kodi

harrv

harrv

Hi. I'm using Kodi 19 with Emby For Kodi Next Gen plugin and the Embuary skin. It's hard for me to tell whether this is an issue with the Emby For Kodi Next Gen plugin or the Embuary skin, so if I posted this in the wrong place, I apologize.

The issue is that in Emby I've added custom images for all of my libraries (by using the "Edit Images" context menu on the library item), and those images are used in the "My Media" row you see across the top in most Emby clients:

image.thumb.png.7317d1606cf0bc7d01d505227a1b7313.png

However, in Kodi/Embuary in the My Media row at the top, all of those images are the default icon that is made from combining several posters of items inside that library.

Is there a way to have the images I have chosen to represent the libraries show up in that top row? If it's not a feature available in Emby For Kodi Next Gen or Embuary, is there a workaround to make it work that anyone can think of?

Thanks so much!

rodainas

I have used emby next gen, with another skin not embuary and customized library images shows properly.

You can try something, delete all the cached images and their db file.

go to kodi/userdata/database and delete textures13.db

then go to kodi/userdata and delete Thumbnails folder.

If you dont want to delete those yet, just rename those 2 or change the location.

Then reopen Kodi, let the images populate again and see if it is refreshed.

Hope this helps.

Edited by rodainas

quickmic

Also delete the .kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/temp/* content.

Library artwork is cached in the temp folder.

• Like 1