Extremely low volume

MediaMogal

MediaMogal

I have a LG 60UH6035 60" 4K TV with WebOS and I added Emby to it and when I select something to watch I have to have the volume at almost 70 to just hear it, and to have a decent level to hear the dialog it would have to be between 75 and 80. Yesterday I decided to to test Emby for Roku. I selected the last thing I watched through the LG app and on the Roku with volume at 35 it was perfect. I noticed this in the past but I couldn't remember till the other day which of the two apps had the volume issue. I just wanted to know if anyone knows what is going on with the LG app? Everything else rather it the Flex box from Xfinity, the Roku I can keep the volume at 35 and it's perfect. Thanks

Happy2Play

Looks like the file auto delete after 24 hour as it no longer exists, also.

deletes files after 24 hours or downloads, whichever comes first.

Were the playback methods the same on LG vs Roku?

MediaMogal
1 hour ago, Luke said:

I've never heard of that website before. can you upload to something like dropbox or google drive? thanks.

There is nothing wrong with the site I chose. I'll see about using PCloud since I don't particularly like GDrive or Dropbox.

Edited by MediaMogal

MediaMogal
1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

Looks like the file auto delete after 24 hour as it no longer exists, also.

deletes files after 24 hours or downloads, whichever comes first.

Were the playback methods the same on LG vs Roku?

If you mean launch the app, add my server, navigate to "Movies To Watch", select "The Tomorrow War" then yes. I didn't adjust any settings at for either Emby app. As for the 24 hours Luke got to the file before that was up.

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, MediaMogal said:

If you mean launch the app, add my server, navigate to "Movies To Watch", select "The Tomorrow War" then yes. I didn't adjust any settings at for either Emby app. As for the 24 hours Luke got to the file before that was up.

No was the playback method the same on TV vs Roku?  directplay, remux, transcode

MediaMogal
2 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

No was the playback method the same on TV vs Roku?  directplay, remux, transcode

I would think the default settings of the apps would be identical. I'm assuming directplay since I didn't mess with any settings. File uploading to PCloud now.

Edited by MediaMogal

Happy2Play
5 minutes ago, MediaMogal said:

I would think the default settings of the apps would be identical. I'm assuming directplay since I didn't mess with any settings. File uploading to PCloud now.

Every device has different playback capabilities so a TV and Roku could play the item differently, but server log and ffmpeg logs if present would show this or checking Stats for Nerds on each device during playback.

• Like 1