Jump to content

A tool for tagging Emby content


VicMoore

Recommended Posts

CBers
2 minutes ago, neik said:

Does also work remotely 

Yes, but you have to edit the HTML page, as it doesn't seem to update with whatever you put in the field.

Perhaps @VicMoore can take a look.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

VicMoore

I will fix the problem with the server address field ASAP.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Vic

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

CBers
3 minutes ago, VicMoore said:

I will fix the problem with the server address field ASAP.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Vic

Thanks Vic.

Do you always post the latest release in the first post?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, VicMoore said:

The problem is fixed. It was a stupid mistake. 

I have been trying to add the newest code to the first page, but sometimes its behind.

Vic

EmbyTagApp05.html 135.8 kB · 0 downloads

Entering a port with 5 digits doesn't seem to be possible as the field seems to be capped at 4 digits max.
Might be an easy one to fix. 🙂 

Edit:
And it keeps adding an http:// in front so that the link in the console shows up like this -> "http://https://mydomain..."

Edited by neik
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VicMoore said:

Neik...   Yes that's an easy one. I will fix it right now.

vic

Thank you!

Just edited my post above and added this:

3 minutes ago, neik said:

Edit:
And it keeps adding an http:// in front so that the link in the console shows up like this -> "http://https://mydomain..."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CBers
1 hour ago, VicMoore said:

I have been trying to add the newest code to the first page, but sometimes its behind.

Probably best to always add it to the first post, so people don't have to go through all of the 11 pages (so far).

Any problems, let me know.
 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

VicMoore

Neik...   How long do you want the PW field to be?

The field was 30 chars and I just changed it to 60 chars.  Does that work for you?

Vic

Edited by VicMoore
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, VicMoore said:

Neik...   How long do you want the PW field to be?

The field was 30 chars and I just changed it to 60 chars.  Does that work for you?

Vic

That will do the job for me (32 chars) and to be honest I think for everyone else as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

VicMoore
1 minute ago, neik said:

That will do the job for me (32 chars) and to be honest I think for everyone else as well.

Great...

Please test out the code if you have the time.  I typically only have time to write the code. I often don't have time to test it.  Like everyone else, other duties have priority.  

Vic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, VicMoore said:

Great...

Please test out the code if you have the time.  I typically only have time to write the code. I often don't have time to test it.  Like everyone else, other duties have priority.  

Vic

Sure, once it's uploaded I'll give it a go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

VicMoore

With some help from Kanipek I added to the tool the ability to add/delete selected media to/from an existing collection and the ability to create new collections. The code is below. Let me know if this works OK.

Vic

 

 

EmbyTagApp06.html

Edited by VicMoore
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

VicMoore

For those that want the password field to be obscured all you have to do is comment out line 269 and uncomment line 268. This adds type="password" to the input field.

Vic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How is the filtering based on specific criteria going? Is there progress you want to comment on?

Adding/removing tags appears to be working fine with what I tested.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

VicMoore

Good morning Niek...

I am employing Swagger to try out ideas on how to use the Emby API to filter.  Things are going slow because my goal in writing this tool is to learn more about Javascript, jQuery and the Emby API.  You can help by listing what you would like to filter on.  I am currently using a phrase in the title.  

My progress my slow down for a few weeks because of family obligations before Christmas. I appreciate your comments and suggestions. If you have some time, please try out the new features for adding selected media to collections.

Vic

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...