A tool for tagging Emby content

VicMoore
GrimReaper
Message added by GrimReaper,

For Plugin version of the tool, go to:

VicMoore

I have access to the metadata. The filtering is being done by the Emby Server. I am just using the API to tell Emby what to sort on.

Some of the other filters may also work. I just have not had the time to check. All of my time was spent programming 🙂

Vic

• Thanks 1

demhinds

This is great, Vic! Thank you!

One thing I'd like to suggest (or perhaps it's already here and I am missing it) - would it be possible to search by codec? I'd like to quickly tag my HEVC content for later conversion.

Thanks

VicMoore

Good morning Demhinds...   Yes, it is possible.  I will look into adding that filter for you today.

Vic

5 hours ago, VicMoore said:

I add "shift click" to channels. You can now select all channels with a single click.

Vic

EmbyTagApp16.html 170.8 kB · 2 downloads

Seems something broke in Live TV starting from version 15 and 16. No channels show up (Last picture) I waited for a good amount of time still blank.

14 is fine and sorting works by Name and Ascending or Descending (First 2 pictures sorted and unsorted)

Screenshot_20211215-100242_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20211215-100216_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20211215-100028_Chrome.png

Edited by yarafie

VicMoore

Yarafie, I think I know what is wrong. I will fix it and post a new version for you to test in about an hour.

Vic

VicMoore

Yarafie, try this to see if it works.  After V14, I added an image to each channel from the show playing on that channel.  This only works for the VirtualTV plugin.  I don't know how to do IPTV so VirtualTV is all that I have to test with. I removed this code, so things should work for you now.

Vic

EmbyTagApp16.html

Edited by VicMoore

VicMoore

Hi Neik...  Yes, I will add the filter that you want if I can figure out how to do it.  So far, I have not been able to get the subtitle languages from the API.  I will look harder 🙂

Vic

CBers
On 09/12/2021 at 12:08, CBers said:

Can you remove the defaulted values in the fields on the login page please.

I know I can edit the HTML file, but each update still has the values in.

@VicMoore ?

Also, when you have filters applied, and then apply TAGS/GENRES, when it's done, all movies are re-displayed, rather than the filtered ones.

Edited by CBers

23 minutes ago, VicMoore said:

Yarafie, do you get any messages on the console?

Will check as I've been testing this on my phone mostly.

• Like 1

VicMoore

WOW, I didn't know it would work on a phone. Yarafie, I really do appreciate your help. Thank you.

Vic

VicMoore

CBers, I just got the edited version of your post.

I can change that behavior.  I will try and get it done today. Does everything else work OK?

Vic

2 minutes ago, VicMoore said:

WOW, I didn't know it would work on a phone. Yarafie, I really do appreciate your help. Thank you.

Vic

Yeah it works on my android phone in the chrome browser but limited to what I can do no shift or ctrl keys :)

VicMoore

Think about how you would like for it to work on your phone.  I can always add in special code.

Vic

CBers
3 minutes ago, VicMoore said:

CBers, I just got the edited version of your post.

I can change that behavior.  I will try and get it done today. Does everything else work OK?

Vic

For me yes please, as I doubt many people have the same IP:PORT as you do 😀

Everything is working great - added loads of TAGS now, so many thanks for this tool.

Did you see my point about the refresh after applying tag/genres when filters are in operation?