Recording planning

MAX92

MAX92

Hello,

For the moment, for a recurring recording, we only see the next scheduled recording. Better to see all the next scheduled recording.

Thanks

Hi.  You should see them all now.  Exactly where are you talking about?

MAX92

@ebrNo 😞

For exemple I record every day "19h45" between 19:45 and 20:15

and "Vu" between 20:00 and 20:20

image.thumb.png.c4fb73b31c4dfc35a86b2fdbf652d52a.png

As you can see, "Le 19.45" or "Vu" don't appear on 08/07/2022

Edited by MAX92

Perhaps they are not going to record.  Go into the series recording screen for one of those and look at it there.

MAX92

They always record. I can show you the same screen with "Le 19.45" and "Vu". I see like you in the series recording that tomorow there is no record but it will happen.

image.thumb.png.70e59ef23a45786e24c40666ec00a56d.png

image.thumb.png.c72797252e0e6e0caf9867367795c724.png

Hi.  Your images are too small for me to see but it looks like maybe you have it set to only keep 1 episode?  If so, that may be why the others don't show as recording right now.  

The answer to why you are not seeing these other episodes in the schedule is because they are not currently scheduled to record.  That is indicated by the gray instead of red indicators there.  Your settings combined with the guide data determine the recording status.

• Agree 1

MAX92

@ebrYes I see there are gray but there is no reason there are not red. And as I said, after the evening recording, the next will be in red.

2 hours ago, MAX92 said:

@ebrYes I see there are gray but there is no reason there are not red. And as I said, after the evening recording, the next will be in red.

Can you show us all the options that you have set for this series recording?

MAX92

@cayars : Sorry for my English. I mean that in the recording planning I still see only the next recording and not all of them for "Vu" for example. I know they will be all recording, I would hope it can be show in the recording planning. Is that clear ? 

Can you take a snapshop/pic of your schedule tab for say 2 days out.

Then give us a list of what actually recorded for those 2 days?

That would likely show any issues.

The schedule and the series recording page are in sync with each other.  There is no issue there.  The issue is with the fact that the system does not have all the showings scheduled - probably due to the settings (keep only 1).

I would consider that a bug because, even though you are keeping only one, they are all going to record but I'm thinking the scheduling engine is only marking one because you said that's how many to keep (conjecture at this point - Luke will need to take a look).

• Like 1

It could also be related to the guide data.  Do you have that series set to record all episodes?

2 minutes ago, MAX92 said:

@ebryes

image.thumb.png.8eb68888d1e1892bb39780cf53349a40.png

Can't tell the answer to ebr's question from that pic.

You can look here and tell us what these 2 settings are:
image.png.4f973357ad39228457f11e959f5123fd.png