Odd Request does anyone else here use a iPhone and use MovieBuddy free or MovieBuddy Pro ?

ng4ever

ng4ever

Trying to get my watched movie list back but only have a folder called Kimico backed up but it is over 40 MB so know it has my saved movie list in it. I just can't get sync service to work to put them back :( I used dropbox and readded the folder back to dropbox after accidentally deleting it back just like it was. 

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. I know this is a long shot.

At least there a free version though. I guess. Not sure if it has a the sync feature though sadly the free version.

ng4ever

Looks like I lost all my movie listings. :( All 300+ of them. Oh well. The developer tried to help but was unable to. Sucks. I learned my lesson to make a actual backup file not just count on the sync backup from dropbox :( Still the data is there. I know it is. If anyone can help that would be great but I doubt anyone can. Sense no one here knows the app or the developer. So It is ok. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w6t2l3z3ghir35l/AAAHDTCLSTCQvUA0q1yDqFv2a?dl=0

I am going to start redoing it all.

Edited by ng4ever

ng4ever

On movie number 59! Just 330 to go. lol

I keep asking myself what is the point of listing all the movies I have seen ? I honestly really don't know.