Script failed: XBMB3C when browser music

somy

Hi,

When I enter XBMB3C and click on "Music" or "All Music", it posp up the error "Script failed: XBMB3C". The web client works fine wih my music collection though.

I attach the XBMC log in the post, and please let me what I should do to avoid the issue. Thanks!

xbmc.zip

Could it have anything to do with some bad music meta data?

I noticed that it loads something first and then stops working and pops up the error message.

Is there anyway I can try to rebuild music library? Thank you!

dark_slayer

I meant to respond here earlier, sorry somy

I have not experienced this issue though

I use the main menu entrypoints, but I also went through the app like you said. Both Music and All Music opens my library

@@somy

I checked in a change that hopefully will fix this.

Please replace your 'default.py' with this one (right-click, save-as) and let me know.

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser.XBMC/raw/master/default.py

xnappo

Hi, I can report the fix works for me, but I don't understand because all my music has genre in metadata tag?

xnappo

?  No idea.. Anyway it is just error handling that should have been there anyway, so we will just move on :)

xnappo

im85288

I can see a couple of errors, out of interest what server version are you running? Also have you watched any movies/tv shows to let it create suggestions to you in the web client?

I use Version 3.0.5347.22095.

I just downloaded ot from your website ^^

Is it necessary to get recommendation to get let xbmb3c enter the movie database?^^

im85288

Could you try with the latest beta instead? It starts with version number 3.0.5365

No it's not necessary to have recommendations, it was just one of the errors I seen in the log.

used latest beta now, same error

version: Version 3.0.5365.13755

my htpc is running with Win 8.1, XBMC Gotham 13.2 

if i manually put the category "Movies" from xbmb3c addon and want to start a movie it doesnt work either. 

with series its all fine. 

i dont get the clue, what goes wrong here ;)

xbmc.log

Edited by Metadr0n

im85288

It's a strange one can you try this in a web browser and post the results back?

http//192.168.178.100:8096/mediabrowser/Users/f6c51e6fd330e59d16f4cc52886702e1/Items?SortBy=SortName&Fields=EpisodeCount,SeasonCount,Path,Genres,Studios,CumulativeRunTimeTicks,MediaStreams,People,Overview&Recursive=true&SortOrder=Ascending&IncludeItemTypes=Movie&format=json&mode=0

boywhosetsfire

@Metadr0n: could you try the latest version of XBMB3C from Github? I just pushed a bugfix which might solve your problem when trying to enter the movies.