Emby for Alexa in Spanish?

AthelriC

AthelriC

Hi, I recently introduce myself to Alexa and all its glory, I bought a fire stick tv and all that but I noticed that the I sad "Alexa, are emby" which means, Alexa, open emby it doesn't work at all, reading online I found that emby functions on Alexa but no in Spanish, there's a plan for Spanish soon or not?

Hi, Yes there are plans to expand this out to other languages but we can say when this will happen yet.

• 5 months later...

Hi.

I finally purchased Emby Connect in Cyber weekend after many years using Emby and I was eager to let my kids use Alexa to command Emby, but, such disappointment for them... The Emby skill for Alexa is not available in the Alexa appĀ šŸ˜±

Are there any plans to launch it in Spain? or install it somehow? In spanish or in english, we do not care... but, just to let it be, pleaseĀ šŸ˜­

Many thanks!

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 3:41 PM, dml33 said:

Hi.

I finally purchased Emby Connect in Cyber weekend after many years using Emby and I was eager to let my kids use Alexa to command Emby, but, such disappointment for them... The Emby skill for Alexa is not available in the Alexa appĀ šŸ˜±

Are there any plans to launch it in Spain? or install it somehow? In spanish or in english, we do not care... but, just to let it be, pleaseĀ šŸ˜­

Many thanks!

Hi, yes we're working on porting to as many languages as possible. Thanks for the feedback.

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
LeidenSpain

Hello

I have a premier account for a long time, but the truth is that I had not even remembered that now I could use alexa.
I have gone to install it (in Spanish) and I see that it is not available.

If you need any help with translation or testing, I have an Amazon developer account.

Regards,

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Two new projects have been added in OneSky under Emby Server:

• EmbyHome
  • EmbyHome-Alexa

These string sets are used for both Google Home and Alexa. If you can help translate those then we can support more languages on those platforms.

Thanks everyone.

• Agree 1