MBT - List View: Show Poster with Overview

PurposelyCryptic

PurposelyCryptic

First of all, major thanks for all the hard work, MBT is an amazing upgrade, coming from having used MB2 for years.

One thing I do really miss from MB2 is that when viewing series/movies in List View, it showed the item's poster together with the overview. In MBT, you instead get a shrunk-down version of the backdrop.

Since there is already an icon-sized version of the backdrop next to the item name, you have the same image shown 3 times on one screen, which looks a bit off. It would probably look somewhat better with backdrops turned off (in which case it would just seem like a logo/poster-alternative), but that would somewhat defeat the purpose of having separate backdrops/posters.

So my feature request would be to have an item's poster displayed above the overview instead of the smaller version of the backdrop (or make it a toggle). I searched the forums for the issue, but only found a single post on the issue with no reply, from back in January, so I thought it was worth bringing up.

Thanks for listening, and, seriously, thanks for all the hard work you guys/girls put into this. You rock!