Change subtitle speed/sync

Mohd11
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Mohd11

I subscribed to a library and everything is fine, but sometimes I face a problem with the translation, which is late or advanced. Why can't I adjust its speed?

• Agree 1

Hi there, can you please go over an example? What do you mean by problem with the translation?

Topic title change.

In his other post, he indicated that the sync speed for the subtitle do not match the media file, so he looking for either for LG or Emby to be able to change the subtitle timing.

• Solution

OK, the next update to our LG app will have the subtitle offset feature.

• Like 2

Unreachable
On 6/24/2021 at 9:02 AM, Luke said:

Hi,

How long does it take for the new update to arrive? If LG tv and LG projector(for example LG HF80LS) applications are different versions, we expect the update to come to LG projectors as well. 

In addition, subtitle offset can be adjusted in 1 second intervals in Android TV applications. Can't you make this value at least 100ms?

Thanks,

Mohd11
On 24/06/2021 at 09:02, Luke said:

When will the update be released?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/12/2021 at 11:48, Luke said:

Emby for LG TV's 1.0.31 has been released. Stay tuned to the blog for the release announcement.

Hi 

The application is still very slow, And I talked to you about subtitle offest And you told me that it will be added in the next update and it has not been added

5 hours ago, Mohd11 said:

Hi 

The application is still very slow, And I talked to you about subtitle offest And you told me that it will be added in the next update and it has not been added

@Mohd11, the latest update has the subtitle offset feature, but whether it is active or not depends on how the subtitles are being played. Can we please look at an example?

Thanks.

• 2 years later...

Hi, for those running a projector please try searching the LG store. According to LG we're in the store for projectors running WebOS 4+. Thanks.