After update 1.0.98, Only one user is showing up after entering the Server login url port.

Axachi

Axachi

Prev ver 1.0.97 was ok. Usaly i have all my family members showing, and they can log in using they'r PIN. but now They have to use manual login. and enter username and pin. The user that is showin ( ME) will fail using pin. 

Samsung Model is The Frame 65" 2018 ish. 

Is there any logfile somewhere?

Axachi
Just now, Axachi said:

Prev ver 1.0.97 was ok. Usaly i have all my family members showing, and they can log in using they'r PIN. but now They have to use manual login. and enter username and pin. The user that is showin ( ME) will fail using pin. 

Samsung Model is The Frame 65" 2018 ish. 

Is there any logfile somewhere?

I think I will downgrade for now. Do you know if there is any ETA. on Scandinavian release on samsung store for this app?

Hi, the app version will have nothing to do with this. I would check the user permissions on the Emby Server for each user related to hiding users from login screens.

Happy2Play
40 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, the app version will have nothing to do with this. I would check the user permissions on the Emby Server for each user related to hiding users from login screens.

With the device change, didn't the server reset all user to force manual login at least once?

As for the login issue I am not sure as nothing should have changed with this, unless your device is not being seen as local because pin will on work on local network.

26 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

With the device change, didn't the server reset all user to force manual login at least once?

No, shouldn't have.

Happy2Play
3 minutes ago, Luke said:

No, shouldn't have.

I see this on separate machine browser I have not logged into before so was not sure if it was reset across the board.

Or clearing Device list will cause this also (manuallogin screen).

Edited by Happy2Play

Just now, Happy2Play said:

I see this on separate machine browser I have not logged into before so was not sure if it was reset across the board.

Or clearing Device list will cause this also.

Well sure, if you delete the device then they will need to login again. That has always been true.

Axachi
On 6/23/2021 at 8:48 PM, Happy2Play said:

As for the login issue I am not sure as nothing should have changed with this, unless your device is not being seen as local because pin will on work on local network.

Hmm maybe I will have to check. I did try both external unc and local ip.. 

Axachi

@Luke I have not reset the device. As of my knowledge, Funny thing as I said . If I manualy login with my daughters profile, after login off the user is not visable. only my picture profile. 

Axachi
1 minute ago, Axachi said:

@Luke I have not reset the device. As of my knowledge, Funny thing as I said . If I manualy login with my daughters profile, after login off the user is not visable. only my picture profile. 

Oh and is there a way to download older versions of the Samsung usb zip file. This has not been a problem for all the previous versions I have ubgraded the same way. download zip. extract to root of my usb key. Remove app on sammy tv, and then inserted key . Then it auto installs the app.. 

1 hour ago, Axachi said:

Oh and is there a way to download older versions of the Samsung usb zip file. This has not been a problem for all the previous versions I have ubgraded the same way. download zip. extract to root of my usb key. Remove app on sammy tv, and then inserted key . Then it auto installs the app.. 

No because Samsung expires the USB packages after 30 days.

Did you check what I mentioned?