Photo Library questions and suggestions

David Patt

David Patt

So lately i start prepare my photos for Emby.

1, It is possible turn off filename of images ? In web version it is easy, dont know how to do it in Android TV app.

2, I was having sorted photos by Date added but it affect folders and subfolders as well. Id like if possible have folders by Title and photos by date.(This is not problem in web version) With this is another request. I have in every folder with photos subfolder "video" but that subfolder should by by logic always in the first place but it is affected by sorting option. Can this be added or changed ? Something like pin folder in the first place. 

3, I only try small sample of photos right now. Somebody has experience with around 500k mixed photos and short videos ? And i thin it will grow even more.

Thank you for answers.

7 hours ago, David Patt said:

It is possible turn off filename of images ? In web version it is easy, dont know how to do it in Android TV app.

Hi.  Exactly where are you wanting to turn this off?

David Patt
2 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Exactly where are you wanting to turn this off?

Cleaner interface , dont really need see filenames when 60% of them is something like: img_1111_5444.jpg , some filenames are very long and disturb thumbnail.

3 minutes ago, David Patt said:

Cleaner interface , dont really need see filenames when 60% of them is something like: img_1111_5444.jpg , some filenames are very long and disturb thumbnail.

Hi.  Where are you wanting to turn this off?

David Patt
2 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Where are you wanting to turn this off?

Sorry my mistake.  On page with thumbnails.

Okay.  There is an option to turn off the labels but, in the Android TV app this does currently show an overlay of the title on the bottom of the image.  I think it is probably time to remove that since we have the other option.

Thanks.

• Agree 2